What are you playing?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: What are you playing?

Post by The_McLaughlin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am

X-Men Destiny... I bought it purely for the fact it said X-Men and was only $20 new, that being said I didn't expect it to be good but it's actually really fun, I've about beaten it but there's two other characters to play as so I think I might replay it once I finish it.
Star Wars The Old Republic
Portal... always Portal it is my and my brothers addiction we're always playing portal in fact if they dropped a Portal 3 now we probably would go buy it.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Bioshock Infinite
Just beat Bioshock Infinite and OMG.......game of the year. I know 2013 is still fresh but I don't care. Not only is this one of the best games I've played for it's great graphics, hyped gamplay and emotional story, but the ending.....good God the ending is so thought provoking, original, complex and powerful. It'll stay with me for the rest of my life. Highly recommend everyone to play it.

Now I'm gonna replay for the 62nd time one of the best games on the planet, Mega Man X.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 am

Jwalk0 wrote:Bioshock Infinite

Although I'm only at Hall of Heroes (just picked it up today). Skyline riding is fun as hell.
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:27 pm

...yea...I feel like a hypocrite now...

I normally have no interest in FPS games and playing them is too hectic on my eyes but something about this one just...I don't know how to say it but drew me in. So I got a free day rental from redbox and found one with a copy. For my 1st FPS game I LOVE IT! If more FPS games where like this then I would have started playing them a long time ago. I'm not very good since I'm not use to this type of game but I didn't die as much as I thought I would and I'm currently at the final battle so I'm not that bad at it...I think.

After this it's back to the Ace Attorney series.
Fire_Starter wrote:Skyline riding is fun as hell

^ This too

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:44 am

Gonna just go ahead and say it. This game was amazing. I loved the first two, and still prefer the slightly more complex gameplay. But the story in this one blows them out of the water.
Tinnitus

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 am

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://www.gametrailers.com/side-missio ... zabeth.jpg
Just beat Bioshock Infinite and OMG.......game of the year. I know 2013 is still fresh but I don't care. Not only is this one of the best games I've played for it's great graphics, hyped gamplay and emotional story, but the ending.....good God the ending is so thought provoking, original, complex and powerful. It'll stay with me for the rest of my life. Highly recommend everyone to play it.

Now I'm gonna replay for the 62nd time one of the best games on the planet, Mega Man X.
I haven't beaten it yet (I'm at the last part), but I agree with how awesome it's been so far!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Definitely an amazing game. There are some game-play aspects that I felt could have been better, but I'm totally in love with the story and the characters, and I've been completely bummed since I finished it last Thursday. I think I'm going to start it over again. >_>
:ying:

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Finished my no death/no free battle run of Devil Survivor. Playing NSMB2 while I wait for Soul Hackers to be released.

Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Org Profile

Post by Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:41 pm

aesling wrote:Definitely an amazing game. There are some game-play aspects that I felt could have been better, but I'm totally in love with the story and the characters, and I've been completely bummed since I finished it last Thursday. I think I'm going to start it over again. >_>
One of the more amusing comments I've read about it was something to the effect of, "I just cried in the shower for a while, because I realized I'll never be able to play this game again for the first time."

Anywho, if you want to replay and have a challenge, there's always 1999 Mode. According to Ken Levine, "This will not feel like Bioshock. There will be rage quits. Controllers will be thrown, even among the hardcore." :rofl:
Tinnitus

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:17 am

Civilization 5 while I wait for tax season to over with so I can play Bioshock Infinite on my week off.

I've had a very amusing game so far in the last week and a half with Civ 5. After conqouring my first city state to get a better position on the map, the whole world turned against me, so I went from wanting a UN Win to a Conqoruing Win. After all this time fighting and annexing and taking over the entirty of Asia, Africa, Austrailia and Europe, I'm within 20 turns of a science victory I can probably get tonight. I don't think I have enough time to conquor the Americas before I could get the science victory. Which sucks, because Spain has been a pain in my ass all game, and I want SOOO BAD to destroy them. Effing Napoleon with his one last city is about to get nuked too. :D

Return to “General Discussion”