Edos [Amv-France Online Contest 2.0]

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Edos [Amv-France Online Contest 2.0]

Postby nihilant01 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:59 am

My first, and I hope not last, Dance AMV.
I made it for the Amv-France Online Contest 2.0. I had to choose one among three challenges proposed by Naiji, and I chose "Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Madeon Remix)": I like that song a lot and I wanted to make something different from my usual AMVs.
So, that's why I gave birth to Edos. I dedicate this AMV to Edonism, which is one of my favourite school of thought (I'm not Edonist, but I love Philosophy and I think that Dance and Pleasure get along quite well), and to Daft Punk, which is represented by Interstella 5555.
nihilant01

Re: Edos [Amv-France Online Contest 2.0]

Postby AimoAio » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I didn't really like slower parts in between, I dunno why, it just didn't feel like you hit the right mood in those parts. That being said, the upbeat parts were really nicely done. They had good sync and a good feel to them, being packed with energy, nice work. :up:
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy

Postby TheCacoVenom » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:56 pm

good work Lorenzo,flow, transitions, mask, quality, song are good but I don't like this typography 0:16.
good luck
TheCacoVenom

Postby -Kyros- » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm

I like it, I think it's a good start for the first dance.
the only things I didn't like that at some points the frame rate is a little jerky (clips interstella), then the larger part of the people are women in the video and the song is sung by a man (was a bit strange )
Nevertheless has a good shot selection and not boring and sure to please at fans of this kind of video :up:
-Kyros-

Postby nihilant01 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 am

TheCacoVenom wrote:good work Lorenzo,flow, transitions, mask, quality, song are good but I don't like this typography 0:16.
good luck

Thank you Elias :). I didn't like it either but I didn't find a better font :(. I won the 3rd place :D.
-Kyros- wrote:I like it, I think it's a good start for the first dance.
the only things I didn't like that at some points the frame rate is a little jerky (clips interstella), then the larger part of the people are women in the video and the song is sung by a man (was a bit strange )
Nevertheless has a good shot selection and not boring and sure to please at fans of this kind of video :up:

You're right bro XD, sorry I couldn't fix that totally. And for the man's voice combined with women singing, you're right again, but it's quite difficult to find male singers in anime :(. Thank you :).
AimoAio wrote:I didn't really like slower parts in between, I dunno why, it just didn't feel like you hit the right mood in those parts. That being said, the upbeat parts were really nicely done. They had good sync and a good feel to them, being packed with energy, nice work. :up:

I'll try to put more effort in editing slower parts from now on, thank you :D.
nihilant01

Return to AMV Announcements