P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:06 pm

According to my sources, looks like the results will be out tonight. :)
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Rating complete =w=
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Additional ratings:

The Rat Prince:
Bad AR, man! Too much of a lipflap, IMO, and a bit slow, but the slowness didn't really matter for the most of the time. Didn't really get the ending - and the flashbacks (or was she showing the future?) too. Would probably rate a bit under the middle of my ratings.

Follow the White Rabbit:
Decent idea, even though it's following Alice VERY loosely. Can't say pretty much anything against the execution. Would rank around the top videos from my selection.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby ngsilver » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:Additional ratings:

The Rat Prince:
Bad AR, man! Too much of a lipflap, IMO, and a bit slow, but the slowness didn't really matter for the most of the time. Didn't really get the ending - and the flashbacks (or was she showing the future?) too. Would probably rate a bit under the middle of my ratings.

Since I'm already out of the running and there's no need to hide my identity: So using the exact AR of the show is using bad AR? I should have widened the source?
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
ngsilver
The Hookah Guy
 
Joined: 28 Jun 2003
Location: Detroit area
Status: Calm Your Miniature Colorful Horses

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Results now =D ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby Nya-chan Production » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:14 pm

ngsilver wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:Additional ratings:

The Rat Prince:
Bad AR, man! Too much of a lipflap, IMO, and a bit slow, but the slowness didn't really matter for the most of the time. Didn't really get the ending - and the flashbacks (or was she showing the future?) too. Would probably rate a bit under the middle of my ratings.

Since I'm already out of the running and there's no need to hide my identity: So using the exact AR of the show is using bad AR? I should have widened the source?

Gah, my apologies, for some reason it opened in 16:9 in my player for the first time I played it, now it plays correctly. Disregard that ;x
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby Kimberly » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:Results now =D ?

no.
Image
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Kimberly wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:Results now =D ?

no.


http://youtu.be/y0MKLnTqjLM?t=15s
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Could have sworn this site had an edit button once

Anyway what's with the super long delay ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:19 pm

There's no delay. The judges have until midnight tonight.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 3 - "Mythical Tales"

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Calculating the results now. Please expect them... Soonish?
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Previous

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests