[Espace] My Everything - MMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tearx
The Malicious Feline
Org Profile

Re: [Espace] My Everything - MMV

Post by Tearx » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:58 pm

I admire the work that goes into MMVs now @.@
Emong wrote:It's like you took all those bubbles and stars from shoujo manga and gave them an animated life.
Definitely agree with this, It gives the video a unique touch that I don't see from other MMVs.
Keep it up :dino:

trying not to sound like a broken record but.. IT WAS SO CUTE >w<!

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: [Espace] My Everything - MMV

Post by AimoAio » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:31 am

Emong wrote:zomg you're like the queen of cute mmvs......wat?

It's technically more impressive than You're Too Cute. It's like you took all those bubbles and stars from shoujo manga and gave them an animated life. It just looks so cute :ying: Nonetheless, I think I prefer You're Too Cute. It had a storyline of sorts going on, and more casual little details, while this one was solely a repetition of facial expressions. And it was so short! Y U BE DOING THIS TO ME?! D:

And yes, I definitely demand more amvs from you! Besides you have a pile of Psycho-Pass amvs to be edited!
Yeah, I really wanted to add some dialogue from the manga during the instrumental near the end but they didn't say anything interesting enough in the manga for me to do so. :( Plus Hiyokoi > Hibi Chouchou in terms of cuteness. Have you read the latest chapters?!?!?! And it's cause I know how much you love short MMVs, I shall have more prepared for you in the future! ;D

What Psycho-Pass AMVs might you be talking about? The three you said you were going to edit? :D
Centurione wrote:I'm totally weak against MMVs. Every time I tried to finish one it failed. And I love MMVs, especially the ones by AimoAio. They so cute *.* And it's so damn cute and I love it so much <3
IKR? They're so much more difficult to edit than they look, especially when you factor in the scan cleaning part before you can even get onto editing. I have like 6 unfinished ones I started and lost motivation because they were taking too long. XD But thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^^

@All: LOL I'm glad you all found it cute, thanks! :awesome:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”