help me decide please

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

help me decide please

Postby TobyGrey » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:53 pm

I need some help deciding if i should finish this.
its a death note amv i was making a couple of years ago and i dont know if i should finish it.
tnx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvZqSsiFlaU&list=UU27g4C8t7f4mkZUxjcsP_JA&index=3

and some opinions on these are welcom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDwhP8dIvSA&list=UU27g4C8t7f4mkZUxjcsP_JA&index=1
TobyGrey

Re: help me decide please

Postby TobyGrey » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 am

No1 realy ?
TobyGrey

Postby pacotacoshell » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:32 am

The first one (if I were you), no. This song is overused to hell and back and your overall concept isn't that great. As for the other one.....you should fix the aspect ratio so I can actually watch the video.

If you haven't edited for 4 years I would advise watching a few new anime and picking up a whole new project. And maybe start over relearning from the basics if you don't know how to fix an aspect ratio.
pacotacoshell

Postby TobyGrey » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:55 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:The first one (if I were you), no. This song is overused to hell and back and your overall concept isn't that great. As for the other one.....you should fix the aspect ratio so I can actually watch the video.

If you haven't edited for 4 years I would advise watching a few new anime and picking up a whole new project. And maybe start over relearning from the basics if you don't know how to fix an aspect ratio.

Thank you,
i was exually thinking about doing just that.
starting a complete new project again that is.

the onley ptoblem is that i dont like the new anime as much as i like the old anime.
anny tips on good new shows or movie`s.
TobyGrey

Return to Opinion Exchange