Amnesia

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Amnesia

Post by mirkosp » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:10 pm

AniDB wrote:August 1st. The protagonist regains consciousness in an unfamiliar cafe, with no memories of the past. Where is this place? What was the protagonist doing here? Who and what kind of life did the protagonist live?

A boy appears before the protagonist. The boy's name is Orion, and calls himself a fairy. Under Orion's direction, the protagonist gropingly searches for clues about herself. She eventually meets people who know her: a childhood friend, a senior, and a lover.

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Amnesia

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm

This is one of those anime that simply gets you questioning everything, I just love it!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:47 pm

ok, I'm getting mindfucked

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Damn I thought they were going down Shin's route until the most recent episode. XD To be honest, I had wondered how they were going to progress with this story in anime form cause in the game you select the guy right at the start (at least from what I've read online since I haven't played the game myself XD) but it looks like they're just going to:
Spoiler :
Have the heroine get into an accident so they could wind back time and show a bit of each guy's relationship with her.
Though I'm pretty sure in the game: (major spoilers)
Spoiler :
The reason for this was because the heroine was fated to die on August 25th and Ukyo (long green haired dude) would try to protect her from dying by taking her place and dying instead. Except if he failed and she died anyway, he'd be so depressed he'd commit suicide and time would be reset to before they died. And this went on in some eternal loop cause he had to keep jumping into worlds to make sure the heroine didn't die.
Yeah it's a mess, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it after reading a blog review. :|

Oh well, I am liking it so far. :mrgreen: Plus I'll be routing for Kent since he's just so adorable. <3

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:36 am

The episode was pretty nice

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Spoiler :
LOL DAT CAGE. :rofl:
But seriously, I can't handle the heroine and her bland expressions anymore. SHOW SOME REACTION WOMAN!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 am

OMG, I was soo into this episode!
Spoiler :
I really can't believe he put her to sleep each day then later put her into a cage (damn). The part when he left I was literally saying "Hurry, he left the cage unlocked! Now is your chance to get away from that BITCH!
I literally screamed when the episode ended :dino:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 am

Damn it ended... I want an OVA!

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”