ManiacS - cariuchiha

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
cariuchiha
Org Profile

ManiacS - cariuchiha

Post by cariuchiha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:33 am

These are the "barely" passing a masochist as the main character xD Hope you like it :).
-cariuchiha-

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: ManiacS - cariuchiha

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:34 am

This was a pretty fun vid, but I think you tried a little too hard with the transitions on some parts (0:15, 0:22, and 0:39 to name a few). Not everything needs a mask or a big zoom to get to the next clip. I'd rather see all that work be put into cooler internal sync or some lyric sync. Also, that ending clip didn't really feel like a good ending.

Overall, I see you were going for those random funny action vids, but you need to learn how to tone down and moderate some of those transitions.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”