Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON entry)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON entry)

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:26 am

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON ent

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 am

The bits where there was singing were pretty good, but the instrumental parts were lacking a lot in terms of sync. I also don't really agree with those long fade outs with a high paced song like this. But overall it was a pretty fun 2 minutes, and magical girls are always good :up: :taco:

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Re: Pretty Cure Players in a Digital World (Possible CON ent

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:40 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:The bits where there was singing were pretty good, but the instrumental parts were lacking a lot in terms of sync. I also don't really agree with those long fade outs with a high paced song like this. But overall it was a pretty fun 2 minutes, and magical girls are always good :up: :taco:
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I overuse fades or not. I appreciate your input :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”