HeadLock

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hopstep
Org Profile

HeadLock

Post by Hopstep » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 am

/couldn't find way to fix the sudden drop of quality around the middle
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it ><

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Re: HeadLock

Post by Shiver » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am

ooh you are DazzlingPaw! I have already seen this video on youtube and, just wow, your creativity is over 9000! also I was really surprised you used sv only :shock:
even if it's a short video I love it :ying:
keep it up! :up:

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: HeadLock

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 am

You really should learn to post it on the site directly.

The download from the direct site you chose is really slow. I'll let you know my thoughts once I'm dne watching.

It seems I can't watch it in VLC, OR WMP. I even tried opening it in Vegas AND my flash player. No dice. You might wanna try re saving it and uploading it to the org. Sorry I couldn't offer anything else.

Wound up wathcing it on youtube, and I must say I'm quite impressed. I didn't much care for the mix used but well done editing nonetheless. Although, the loading screen at the beginning of the video made me feel it was for a youtube account and not necessarily somethign for the org. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that, just a minor complaint. I use Sony Vegas 11 and AE with my editing.

Anywho, good job :)
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”