Third Lens Open Presents: Warning (Asuka Remix), NEW EDIT!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Third Lens Open Presents: Warning (Asuka Remix), NEW EDIT!

Post by dokool » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:40 am

After issues with uploading and finding a host, I'm proud to announce that the new edit of my Warning (Asuka Remix) AMV is finally available for download. I encourage everyone who's seen the original edit to download the new and improved version, and tell me what you think. If you left an opinion the first time, it's time for a change. If you didn't, then what's stopping you?

Warning - Asuka Remix

Thanks for watching!

-DOKool
Third Lens Open Productions

bumpkins
Org Profile

Post by bumpkins » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:02 am

Hey DOKool! I just watched your video and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good quality, and you had lots of good timing on it. You had nice scene changes on almost every significant beat. I'm kinda bummed though. I have an Incubus - Warning video that I'm working on right now set to Visions of Escaflowne. I haven't seen any Warning videos yet and I thought I might be the first. Oh well, I really enjoyed watching your. Keep up the good work!
--Bumpkins
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... =53801">My Profile</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net">Anime-Reviews.net</a> | <a href="http://www.anime-reviews.net/forum">AR.net Forum</a>

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Sun Dec 29, 2002 1:06 am

bumpkins wrote: I haven't seen any Warning videos yet and I thought I might be the first.
If it makes you feel any better, I've had this happen to me twice. I figured that while Train's Drops of Jupiter was probably used, either nobody would ever use it for a Cowboy Bebop vid, or there would be a hundred different ones. Sadly, there's only one Drops of Jupiter/Cowboy bebop vid, and I may have a tough time following it.

The other time it happened was for the Seether - Fine Again video for 3x3 Eyes. Since it isn't Eva, I still plan on doing my vid.

Point is, just because someone's already used a song before doesn't mean you shouldn't. Sure, the people who think it's really, really cool to do hundreds of Linkin Park/Dragonball Z vids go a bit far, but that's the point of AMVs. Whatever spin <i>you</i> put on the song is what matters. I eagerly await watching your <i>Warning</i> in the future.

-DOKool

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”