The Happy Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: The Happy Thread

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Finally went back to the gym for the first time since signing up. I missed this feeling. Feels like... accomplishment. And broccoli beef.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 am

My heart is beating so fast and I feel like it's going to explode and come out of my chest or I'm going to have a heart attack and I'm so embarrassed and I'm pink and blushing and everything and ah my goodness I think I'm going to faint because it's beating at like 1000 beats a minute and oh my god this sentence is such a run-on sentence let me just faint now.
ImageImage

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 am

Kimberly wrote:My heart is beating so fast and I feel like it's going to explode and come out of my chest or I'm going to have a heart attack and I'm so embarrassed and I'm pink and blushing and everything and ah my goodness I think I'm going to faint because it's beating at like 1000 beats a minute and oh my god this sentence is such a run-on sentence let me just faint now.
You finally saw your birthday cake eh? It must be next to teh couch.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

For the past 9 months or so, I've been a first time homeowner, and I've been working with my lawyer to get a loan modification due to the house being previously owned by my mom (who now lives in NY) and was on the heels of foreclosure after my dad passed away 5 years ago.

Sadly, the loan modification didn't work out and I was still constantly being hounded by our lender to pay all of the outstanding balance that led to the house being foreclosed in the first place. My mom declared bankruptcy a few years back to save the house. Just recently, the house was sold off to a private investor who literally *promised* me that he would work things out by having me rent the house with an option to buy it again in 2 years. The rent would be much much cheaper than what I was currently paying for the mortgage.

However, the investor has decided to be an asshole and now wants me out. I asked him why and he said "I can't disclose those reasons right now" and has been harrassing the shit out of me for the past few weeks. I told him that I would be taking things up with my lawyer and now I have these options:

- I leave the house by the end of April and I get $10,000 to find a new place.
- My laywer is going to sue both our previous lender and the investor for withholding information/harrasment and I *may* get $25-$50K from all of it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
- The housing market is a lot better now so even if I only got the $10,000, I can *easily* rent a new house which could be bigger and better than my current one for less $$$.

|:>

I've decided that I'm going to blow this popsicle stand, get a bigger, badder, and better house for much less rent money (with the option to buy in 2 years) and hope my previous lender and investor go fuck themselves and have fun picking up the mess while I end up being filthy rich.

I have to admit the thought of moving out is daunting, but it's best that I move onto a bigger and better place without the excess baggage.

In short:

I.Win.

|:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :dino: :dino: :dino: :dino: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :mrgreen:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Castor Troy wrote:In short:

I.Win.

|:> |:> |:> |:> |:> |:> :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :dino: :dino: :dino: :dino: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :bzz2: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :aimkissyface: :mrgreen:
You show 'em, Hokage! Go start your OWN village! With blackjack! And hookers!

In fact, forget the blackjack... and the village.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 pm

AMERICAN HORROR STORIES YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:up: Watched season one now im catching up with season 2 :ying:

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Team Four Star's 33rd ep is filled with so much win.
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 am

Kitsuner wrote: You show 'em, Hokage! Go start your OWN village! With blackjack! And hookers!

In fact, forget the blackjack... and the village.
It will be called... The Hidden AWESOME Village!
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:41 pm

I got my Senior Ball dress. :ying:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:16 pm

I got a birthday card in the mail from Fall_Child42.
Apparently, there is indeed a fire! Though I'm not sure about a baby...How drunk were you when you burned/made this card?
And a swiss cheese princess horse :O

Hell yes. :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying:

Return to “General Discussion”