MimS - Poetic Justice [NSFW] - IC ST 09

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kaream
Org Profile

Re: MimS - Poetic Justice [NSFW] - IC ST 09

Post by Kaream » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 am

Animated wrote:
Kaream wrote:Should have spent more time editing it and once you think it's perfect, work on it even more.
Dude. It was an IC.

But yeah, that needed some more effort :awesome: In my opinion, it was the anime-song combination MimS used, that didn't blend together. (hey, I said that almost 20 days ago... hi MimS!)
I suppose. Though, quality over quantity should have been MimS goal. A better video is one with the least amount of flaws.

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 am

._.
Thanks all

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:49 am

This was a nice video :3
The source and the song doesn't fit in my opinion but you made them fit.
And that was my brilliant comment xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”