邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan [ST IC 09]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kaream
Org Profile

Re: 邪王真眼 Jaō Shingan [ST IC 09]

Post by Kaream » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 am

Pretty bad and repetitive.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:From what little I've heard of this Chunibyo anime it's another fluffy slice of life anime but WOW I guess I was wrong. Unless you did some REALLY INTENSE MASKING or something??

Definitely a solid action video! Enjoyed it a lot.
It's about these kids thinking they're people from fictional stories and have superpowers(?). That's what the whole chuunibyou part means. So these action scenes are from when they're pretend fighting, but this is what it looks like in their heads.

And awesome vid Centurione! I like how we both released nearly at the same time so people see two completely different sides of this anime xD

Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Post by Pic4 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 am

Gratz for the 4th place. :beer:
Like this one the most in action. :dino:
Easily driven

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 am

Nyala wrote:Uh, good skills Centurione, you surprised me :beer:
Aww thanks a lot, Nyala :beer: why there's no vodka? ;-(
Hagaren Viper wrote:From what little I've heard of this Chunibyo anime it's another fluffy slice of life anime but WOW I guess I was wrong. Unless you did some REALLY INTENSE MASKING or something??

Definitely a solid action video! Enjoyed it a lot.
I just used the scenes that don't have much to do with actual plot of the show. No, there's almost none masking in this vid, it's a very simple edition of mine. Glad you liked it! :ying:
Kaream wrote:Pretty bad and repetitive.
Oh well, I can't make everyone pleased. Though would be nice if you said it in a more constructive way xD. Thanks for watching then ;)
pacotacoshell wrote: And awesome vid Centurione! I like how we both released nearly at the same time so people see two completely different sides of this anime xD
Thanks! Yea, that was a really good coincidence, I also thought how different parts of Chuuni our videos show when I was watching yours (awesomely cute stuff btw ;3). Thanks once again :awesome:
Pic4 wrote:Gratz for the 4th place. :beer:
Like this one the most in action. :dino:
Thanks! Didn't expect to get such a high position and to think I could be even higher if I had removed all the logos :sweat: Glad you like it anyway :awesome:

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:33 pm

I watched many videos with that song in the IC. But this one is the one that was the most catchy of all of them. I don't know if im expressing it right but it was the most unique and elegant of all. Maybe cause of the source used but all this girl beating up seemed so (if-i-can-say) lady~like...Aaanyway what I wanted to say is that you did a great job with that and congrats on the 4th place :bzz: :asd: :bzz2:

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 am

Congrats on your placing! After watching some of the other action videos, this is still the only one I can bear to watch. I'm not an action-y person in the first place, but for some reason it just keeps my attention. (:
Maybe we could have made it higher than 6th if mims and I didn't bring you down! :nose: Haha -bows down-
Was fun though, and I'm definitely saving this amv.
Image Image

MagicDarkLight
Org Profile

Post by MagicDarkLight » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm

It's really cool and quite fresh with this anime :D Good job |:>
Sora to Kasai

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:40 pm

I like how you showed a totally different side to Chuunibyou than what Paco did in his AMV. xD That was really nice, the action sync was particularly awesome, I like it! :up:

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

Taite wrote:Maybe we could have made it higher than 6th if mims and I didn't bring you down! :nose: Haha -bows down-
Yeah we suck but at least it's the 2 of us, not only one :lol:

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm

Yea 2 sucking > 1 sucking cuz you're in it together.
............ :up:
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”