My opinion on "Mr. Roboto" AMVs

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
tuxedomarty
Org Profile

My opinion on "Mr. Roboto" AMVs

Post by tuxedomarty » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 pm

You want to know what I think about them? I think all of them are flat-out stupid. What is it with so many AMV makers who think that every single anime that's about a robot or robots would be good to make into an AMV for that horrible song? Yeah, I always thought that song was horrible, and I'm a big Styx fan. Even the band's current line up thinks that the song is shit, and they even said the album it's from (Kilroy Was Here) is the band's worst album, and refuses to play any of the songs from it during their live shows. The only one who still gives a shit about that album is Dennis DeYoung, who hasn't been a member of the band since 1999, and still thinks that album is a work of art and is still performing its songs during his solo concerts. Screw Mr. Roboto. Dennis is a great singer and a great musician, but I do not know what he sees in that awful mess of a song and rock opera.
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Re: My opinion on "Mr. Roboto" AMVs

Post by Ileia » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Nice try, Styx's public relations team.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Come Sail Away is a much better song.

Stirspeare
Org Profile

Post by Stirspeare » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 am

Amvs are a terrible dominatrix, because of this, shinji has merged with the later notion of "being-in-itself" in his being and nothingness) has the effect she has on people.
Nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice marmot bro nice

tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Post by tuxedomarty » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:34 am

Pwolf wrote:Come Sail Away is a much better song.
I agree. That song is so epic. I also like "Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man", which is one of the best contributions from Tommy Shaw to the band.
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Domo Arigato Mr. tuxedomarty
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:54 pm

good thread

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 pm

A+++ would post again
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 am

I feel the same way about all these damn Evangelion videos with Pink Floyd in them. It's like, enough already!
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

Return to “General AMV”