P.O.E Season 3 : Round 1 - "The King of Spring"

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 1 - "The King of Spring"

Post by Kisanzi » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 am

Video 29 get my nod as "Best of Round 1". Very stylish and fitting. Kudos to whoever made it. :up:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 am

Kisanzi wrote:Video 29 get my nod as "Best of Round 1". Very stylish and fitting. Kudos to whoever made it. :up:
x2 :up:

(I'll do all my comments tomorrow)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 am

All 30 videos are now available.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:08 am

Vid 22: Loving the sync in this. Dunno what this has to do with the theme but I thought it was a solid vid besides it being short and a bit with lip flap at 0:37.
Vid 23: 1:10-1:40ish felt a bit long. I feel that it could have been a vastly better video if you used a few more sources. The clips run a little too long on the singing bits. The intention is good and you really feel the atmosphere, but overall I think it needed a few more clips to really fill out the song and get some nice lyric sync in. Loving the look of that airplane anime though!
Vid 24: Woah, I never knew this anime was so romantic! Really nice lyric sync and beat sync. The only thing I could really say about this vid is that some of the hardcuts look really harsh (ex. the first chorus) and some panning would have gone a long way in making this look even better than it already is. But honestly it's great as is and probably my favorite FMP vid (I've seen like 3 but still). Definitely my favorite of the round so far.
Vid 25: Let me just high five you right now for using Negima. -high fives-
Okay, I thought the vid was pretty alright overall. That whole falling down scene was sped up way too fast near the end. There was some lip flap here and there too (if not it was just lazy lip sync). You did pretty good with this song but I think you could have done better with a different one (probably cause I just don't like this song <__<)
Vid 26: Holy. Poop. That quality is something else. Overall the vid is nothing new and the sync was pretty meh.
Vid 27: The sync is a little bit better in this one, but I still have the same general opinion from 26.
Vid 28: Love this. Snowball fights have never looked so intense! :up:
Vid 29: This is pretty good! It's not perfect for sure; some lip flap, a few too many hardcuts, and the sync could be better in a few parts, but this video did what it set out to do and it was cute as hell. (slight bias because I love this anime to death)
Vid 30: I had a few aww moments here. Though the sync could be better, less lip flaps, and a little less hardcuts but it was a pretty okay vid overall. Not bad, but not my favorite.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 am

Also, who the hell drew that? Her legs just keep GOING. Her vagina is like, where her stomach should be.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:27 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/insmtf.jpg

Also, who the hell drew that? Her legs just keep GOING. Her vagina is like, where her stomach should be.
She got legs for DAYS!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 am

Dafuq you guys got against giraffes ?
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Post by [madaraxD] » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:51 am

:rofl:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:56 am

MycathatesyouAMV wrote:Maaan, giraffes are hella sexy, y'all don't know dafuq you talkin bout.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:32 am

My votes for top three (not in order... or are they)

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”