What are you playing?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Qyot27 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Still grinding around at the end of FF8 Disc 3.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

Fay-Sa
Chasing Crimson Butterflies
Org Profile

Post by Fay-Sa » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Tales of Eternia for PSP, known as Tales of Destiny 2 for NA folk. So far I'm enjoying the hell outta it.
Had to import it from the UK since the PSP port wasn't released here. Also I checked and it doesn't have the game breaking glitch which is always a good thing.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:13 am

Finished Disgaea 4, just starting Metal Gear Rising and waiting for Fire Emblem Awakening. Once I'm done with one or both of those, probably gonna check out the extra stuff in Disgaea 3 and 4.
Under Construction

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Tomb Raider (2013). Liking it so far, although it retains very little of the old TR feeling to it. Lara herself, however, is another story. I don't know why, but for some reason, even though she's scared and vulnerable in this one, I absolutely think, "That is Lara goddamn Croft" every time I look at this new version. She's athletic, smart, and resourceful, in precisely the way that you'd expect her to be, but now she's... more human. I guess that means Crystal Dynamics did their job right. I'm wondering how long the game will actually be and where the story will go, because what little I knew about it only extended through the first hour or so, and CD was careful in not giving away too much during production.

I am, of course, recording this into another Let's Play. I blazed through TR: Legend in a day, thinking I would upload that in the week before TR2013 came out, but work didn't allow for it, so I'll just have to get to it as a "bonus" later.

GloryQuestor
Moderation Hero
Org Profile

Post by GloryQuestor » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

I'm putting FFV and Crashmo on the back burner for a bit, since I just added Etrian Odyssey IV and Coaster Creator 3D to my mix.

If you have a 3DS and like ATLUS RPGs, I highly recommend Etrian Odyssey IV. If you want to try EO4 out, you're in luck, as it has the best free demo of the eShop. You get to create your full game party right away, level them all up to 10th level, while getting through the first few parts of the game. Once the demo ends and you max your characters, you can export them to the full game. There's even some special items that can be collected via QR codes that work with the demo. Proof positive that the "shareware" model of games still works to this day. ^^

In contrast to this was the Fire Emblem: Awakening free demo, which offered no customization other than gender and two game battles in way of demonstrating gameplay. While I like the 3D in FE: A, I was really disappointed that I couldn't try out any more aspects of the game unlike with EO4's (and many other) demos. :(
Website Administrator, AnimeMusicVideos.Org
Samurai Warriors Productions
Pittsburgh Japanese Culture Society Events - AMV Department Head
Middle Tennessee Anime Convention - Main Events Operations Manager
Anime Weekend Atlanta - Senior Manager of Programming - Video Art Track

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Euro Truck Simulator 2
SimCity

.... Boom.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:30 am

GloryQuestor wrote:
In contrast to this was the Fire Emblem: Awakening free demo, which offered no customization other than gender and two game battles in way of demonstrating gameplay. While I like the 3D in FE: A, I was really disappointed that I couldn't try out any more aspects of the game unlike with EO4's (and many other) demos. :(
It's fire emblem, you'll be fighting a bunch of battle while trying to not get your mages and pagasus knights massacred.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Metal Gear Rising Revenge Vengeance or something the other
Skyrim

Hopefully Simcity and Starcraft 2 expansion soon.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:34 pm

Completed survivor mode on ZombiU and am now doing a 2nd runthrough of Borderlands 2.
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Playing mostly Leauge of Legends and Skyrim mods, but I'm trying to move on to FE:Awakening (great game, btw). I've also got a copy of Ni No Kuni which has yet to be touched. ;___;

Return to “General Discussion”