Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:58 am

God bless this anime to the high heavens. ;__________;

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

I laughed in this episode

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:55 pm

And now this is gonna go all Kuragehime in the next few eps. Still excited to see what will happen!

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:42 pm

I guess this is definitely a slice of life series. Started out with the plot being about taking care of Mashiro, then it turned into a series of relationship stories, now it's about saving the apartment. Well, guess a series doesn't have to have a definite storyline to be enjoyable

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 am

Man, why is this anime so great ;______; That was such a good episode, and that flashback reminded me why I love every character in the series. Why does it have to end so soon :cry:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 am

ah, this anime is just so amazing!

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:26 pm

Spoiler :
No, Mashiro no! Please don't do what I think you're gonna do. That would be silly. Just don't, please :uhoh:
ImageImage

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Don't you bring logic into this, Ryuunosuke :amv:

Also,
Spoiler :
NANAMI WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;______________________; CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE ANYTHING NICE IN YOUR LIFE

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Leave it to the shut-in to be the only one with a good head over his shoulders.

And let me just tell you right now that this is starting to get way too dramatic for me. >__> These guys are bawling their eyes out for working hard for about 2 years and having not a lot to show for it, especially Sorata having the nerve to consistently shove all of his anger on Mashiro. Like, alright. Sorry that your 1-2 years of work doesn't match up to Mashiro's 10+ years of practicing art, not to mention being born into a family in the arts in Europe, where art spans a history of more than 500 years. You really can't compare the two at all, and he's just being a big whiny-baby. :l
Spoiler :
I'm glad that Mashiro finally got fed up with his shit and left. Hopefully he'll realize that he's being a complete retard that needs a few slaps across the face to realize what's coming out of his mouth sometimes. At this point I don't even ship Sorata with anyone, NANAMI x MASHIRO IS THE NEW OTP ALL HAIL

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:03 pm

pacotacoshell wrote:Leave it to the shut-in to be the only one with a good head over his shoulders.

And let me just tell you right now that this is starting to get way too dramatic for me. >__> These guys are bawling their eyes out for working hard for about 2 years and having not a lot to show for it, especially Sorata having the nerve to consistently shove all of his anger on Mashiro. Like, alright. Sorry that your 1-2 years of work doesn't match up to Mashiro's 10+ years of practicing art, not to mention being born into a family in the arts in Europe, where art spans a history of more than 500 years. You really can't compare the two at all, and he's just being a big whiny-baby. :l
Spoiler :
I'm glad that Mashiro finally got fed up with his shit and left. Hopefully he'll realize that he's being a complete retard that needs a few slaps across the face to realize what's coming out of his mouth sometimes. At this point I don't even ship Sorata with anyone, NANAMI x MASHIRO IS THE NEW OTP ALL HAIL
x2

Though, I just don't like how he compares himself to Nanami since his dream to become a game designer seems pretty halfassed compared to her dream of becoming a voice actor. She worked pretty damn hard for it while he just picks up some books and pretty much had the whole Sakurasou to help him out.
Spoiler :
If anyone should get the boot, it should be him, but I guess it doesn't really matter now that Sakurasou is shutting down and half the tenants are leaving anyways.
Under Construction

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”