New Archer AMV

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
stangace20
Org Profile

New Archer AMV

Post by stangace20 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 pm

This is hands down my favorite non-anime (but still animated) show on TV right now.

So of course I felt I had to do at least one archer based AMV. It's a little cliche but it was fun, and came out pretty well too I think. Unfortunately since all the footage I used was from archer, counts as a non-anime. it wouldn't let me upload it directly to this site, so I believe that until I either make an intro (probably the w/ the "Lana" yell) or can find someone to do it for me (cause I can't think of a good anime to tie in) I'll have to ask anyone interested in seeing it to go to my youtube page via a-m-v.org.

So hope everyone will check it out and hopefully enjoy it....and also check out the show itself on the off chance they've never seen it cause it is HILARIOUS. And I believe it was just picked up for a 5th season too. So I can't be the only one who likes it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_5t8IXc2w

[Kariudo: Deleted the .org catalog entry, since this isn't anime. I've taken the youtube link for the video, and pasted it above as a consolation.]

Return to “Other Videos”