Best Single Source Video

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Best Single Source Video

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:20 am

The Best AMV using a single anime source, whether it be TV series or movie. This is a video that you feel best embodies the source selected.
Image


User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:43 am
Status: Texty :3
Location: Athens, Greece
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Animated » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 am

ItacHidan, is this the only AMV you've seen in your life? Seriously? Back to the topic:





Aaaand I'm not sure about the last one, since it has Clannad After Story too...
Image
Image

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 am

Animated, it'll only show up on the list if it has a single source listing. Clannad After Story is considered a separate beast.
Image

User avatar
ItacHidan
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 am
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby ItacHidan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:30 am

Animated wrote:ItacHidan, is this the only AMV you've seen in your life? Seriously?


Yes. Exactly 8-)

User avatar
Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:07 am
Status: Entered new diemester
Location: Armenia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Iren S.S. » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 am

Haha, okay, if you insist on it :awesome:

Image

User avatar
AceD
I AM THE BEST
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 6:52 pm
Status: Lurking
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby AceD » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:14 pm


User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Rider4Z » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Clannad After Story is considered a separate beast.

i've never cried so much at ANYTHING ;;;___;;;
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator

User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Image


User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:21 am
Status: White bracelet
Location: Ward 7F
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Nya-chan Production » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 pm


> Two sources ^^;
Image

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Rider4Z » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:> Two sources ^^;

it's the same series tho... is that what the category means? :uhoh: i figured it meant one series.
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator


User avatar
Radical_Yue
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 pm
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:34 am

Rider4Z wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:> Two sources ^^;

it's the same series tho... is that what the category means? :uhoh: i figured it meant one series.


Radical_Yue wrote:Animated, it'll only show up on the list if it has a single source listing. Clannad After Story is considered a separate beast.


Even then with Oto's video, unless a movie and tv series are considered to be the same thing, he used two different sources.
Image

User avatar
Rider4Z
The Machine
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:55 am
Status: Post-Apocalyptic
Location: The fender
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Best Single Source Video

Postby Rider4Z » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:26 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Even then with Oto's video, unless a movie and tv series are considered to be the same thing, he used two different sources.

got it. imo tho, i think "Single Series" better *shrug*
Image Image Image
Anime Conji AMV Contest Coordinator


Return to “2013 AnimeMusicVideos.Org Viewer's Choice Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests