Scary Real Life Stories

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Scary Real Life Stories

Post by lloyd9988 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Had a gun held to my head when I was a kid. Before that, my grandma had a gun held to her head by her own daughter. a.k.a. my biological mother. If the gun didn't jam at that time, I'd probably be with my biological mom rather than my grandma.

Another one... Went long-boarding when I was in high school and thought I was "Cool" enough to ride down an extremely steep hill. Turns out... the pavement almost made me bleed out and die of dehydration. I guess if it wasn't for that one guy who happened to be home... I would've probably died that day since my idiot friends weren't smart enough to bring a phone with them. |:

Lastly... This one isn't a real life story but just a nightmare. Just imagine driving down a highway as if it was a normal day with nothing going on and your just heading home without the music on. Then, right in front of you, you see a bomb dropping from the sky in front of you and you only have seconds to pray for everyone you love before that bomb kills everything around you, including you.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:04 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Story
L m f a o.

Great stories everybody, they're really interesting. Keep sharing (:
ImageImage

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 am

CastielTheFallen wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:The night before my sister died I had a dream that one of my pets died... Not really scary, just very creepy/odd.
A week before my Uncle died of a heart attack, I had a dream, where he died of a heart attack.
Stuff like that is freaky when it happens.
I probably won't be posting much shit in this thread, because my actual scary stories would either not be understood here, or looked down upon. :)
Drug related? If so I can kinda relate. My cousin used to come to my house a lot and got me caught more than once to say the least.

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Feels like we are all sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories and shit.

So here's one for me to contribute that I still hate thinking about to this day:

Way back when, when I was probably around 10-11 years old, my aunt took me and my two brothers to Philadelphia to see the Phillies play, since we were avid baseball fans. About 3 weeks before we went, I played a game called "The Suffering" for Xbox Classic. I was so intrigued by the ghosts and monsters in the game and the overall penitentiary setting they had that I researched it a little. I found out that there was a penitentiary in Philadelphia called "Eastern State Penitentiary" that was literally the prison the game was based off of. So as we were traveling there, we got on a double decker tour bus and toured around Phillie, one of the stops was the prison. I felt it calling to me for some reason. I asked my aunt if we could get off and go there because I was so interested in it. She declined, saying it would be a waste. I was then told that there was some sort of spirits that still reside there of dead inmates and that there was some sort of history behind their terrifying tortures. For some reason, I felt... tranquilly terrified. Like the kind where it's... I don't know how to describe it. Someone joked about there being some kind of curse to that place and I was 10-11, of course I believed it.

So jump forward to later that night, I was sitting in the hotel room watching Hidalgo with my two brothers and my aunt when I felt an itch in my nose. I began to itch it and then I felt a warm liquid rushing out of my nose. I looked down at my white shirt, now stained with some blood on it, to find out it was funneling out. My aunt and I rushed to the bathroom and we tried to fix me up, but to no avail. We made the only sound decision we could, we went to the hospital about 2 blocks away.
I sat in the ER bleeding out for a good... 30 minutes to an hour before they realized how important my situation was. I threw up twice after swallowing so much blood and I almost passed out. The contents of the throwup? Nothing but blood. I sat in the ER, draining blood rapidly. I cannot tell you how awful it was. We went in at around 9 P.M. and I got out at around 6 A.M. Bleeding the entire time. I was very certain I was probably going to die that day. But I didn't. We decided to leave Philadelphia the next day after I got enough strength from being almost dead to watch the fireworks, as it was 4th of July weekend. As we were driving away, I remember very vividly that as I was about to pass out in the car from exhaustion, near-death, and lack of sleep and blood loss, looking before my eyes closed to see... You guessed it. Eastern State Penitentiary.

I am still convinced to this day that it was because I did not go to that place, that I was punished by some unknown force, nearly killing me. I have yet to step foot back anywhere near Philadelphia.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
CastielTheFallen wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:The night before my sister died I had a dream that one of my pets died... Not really scary, just very creepy/odd.
A week before my Uncle died of a heart attack, I had a dream, where he died of a heart attack.
Stuff like that is freaky when it happens.
It's called Premonition, my friends.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Doesn't make it any less fucked up when it happens. I tend to get them rather often, as well...

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:54 am

Any more stories?
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 am

One night I woke up and saw a possum staring at me through my bedroom window. It freaked me out. A little bit later, I went back to sleep.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Kitsuner wrote:One night I woke up and saw a possum staring at me through my bedroom window. It freaked me out. A little bit later, I went back to sleep.
best one yet

Chiiisus
Org Profile

Post by Chiiisus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm

One night I woke up and thought I saw spiders crawling all over the walls, the floor etc. Hundreds of them. I also saw a creepy old lady in the corner of my room and she gradually got closer and closer. I have never ran out of a room so fast in my life. D:

A pigeon flew towards my face once. That was scary. :(
A seagull also chased me. :(

Seeing birds everywhere, everyday is also scary. :down:
Rawr desu <3

Return to “General Discussion”