Couples arguing/breaking apart.

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

Couples arguing/breaking apart.

Postby Nunusaur » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

Looking for scenes with couples arguing, or one of them (preferably girl) feeling betrayed/having a sad or vulnerable look on. Also scenes with one of them walking away from the other, such as the ending of 50 CM per second. As well as scenes with the girl holding onto the guy, also a scene from 50 CM per second when she holds onto the guy's coat and a tear drops on her hand.

Thank you very much!
Nunusaur

Re: Couples arguing/breaking apart.

Postby pacotacoshell » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:36 am

All you need is Nana. Tons of feels in that one.
pacotacoshell

Postby Nunusaur » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 am

Thank you for the suggestion, but I'm mostly looking for animes with quality such as Clannad's and Ef's. =/
Nunusaur

Postby Zanzaben » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Mashiro-Iro Symphony: The Colors Of Lovers
Tayutama: Kiss On My Deity
Sola
Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi
Ano Natsu de Matteru

All of these are harem shows that have at least 1 girl who gets dumped and just starts crying (in the rain) but they all have several girls that do different things so you should be able to find all of the scenes you need between all of them
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
Zanzaben

Postby Nunusaur » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:11 am

Thank you so much! Just about the quality I needed. I will definitely look through them. Still open for more suggestions!
Nunusaur

Return to AMV Suggestions