JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) + Stardust Crusaders

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) + Stardust Crusaders

Post by mirkosp » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:28 pm

Baka-Updates wrote:An epic horror-action-adventure! Spanning the generations of the Joestar family, each arc focuses on a certain member of the family and his/her battles with vampires, super vampires, and other Stand users.

Phantom Blood stars Jonathan Joestar and the ambitious Dio Brando. It shows how the stone mask was found and how Dio first obtained and utilized his powers. Once Jonathan and Robert E. O. Speedwagon realize Dio's intentions, they must team up with Will A. Zeppeli and learn Ripple (Hamon) to stop Dio.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Re: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012)

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Watching for the lulz. This may become some good awesomecore material.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 pm

So much epic in such a short amount of time. Definitely following this.
Under Construction

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 am

Under Construction

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon May 19, 2014 6:52 am

Bumping because nobody did yet.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) + Stardust Crusaders

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:53 am

If you have not watched this series I strongly recommend it. I skipped the first series back in 2012 and the only reason I'm happy about that is because it let me watch back to back episodes. This is an amazing series, both the art style and the story/characters/action.

This is an old school series, similar to fist of the north star in both its style and action. It's one of the few series where the main character(s) is a certified badass and gets to look cool doing his thing, along with some humor and plenty of feels. The villains are all pretty well done as well

Just started stardust crusaders and am strongly considering simply putting off watching the series until its complete just so I can do another marathon run, although I feel my self control slipping

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Re: JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (2012) + Stardust Crusaders

Post by Shui » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:24 am

Stardust Crusaders sucks. I liked the first two JOJOs though :D
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”