Persona 4 - Overcoming Me

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Persona 4 - Overcoming Me

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:57 am

I guess this could have been called "I Freaking Love Persona 4" but that would be too easy.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyJF3gZGAOE
Last edited by Hagaren Viper on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Re: Persona 4 - Overcoming Me

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:45 am

Yaaaay, it's done! .....Will say more when I'm not tired. I just wanted the first post. :P

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 pm

cool! Great job :D

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 am

A really solid action AMV that highlights the main theme of the anime/characters extremely well. Well synced and had great pacing to the beat of the music. Great visual quality, and just an overall fantastic watch. Does Persona 4 a great amount of justice. :)

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Awesome! :up: Possibly one of, if not the best P4 AMVs out there just now. When I first saw the beta for this I was sorta sketchy on how you'd pull off showing all the characters in such a short time frame but looking at the final product now, I must say, you really did manage it, well done! :mrgreen:

It has just the right amount of action to make it fast and intense but also enough drama for it to not seem random with just fight clashing scenes. And I absolutely love the sync, a great combination of internal and beat sync, also I'm really happy you added that extra effect at 0:08 because it really made a huge difference to me since the sync nitpicker inside me was literally screaming everytime it reached that part and there was nothing to distinguish it from the rest. XD The reworked scenes are also really good, it helps give some sort of consistency and theme to your AMV and while we can't see each character's story fully (cause there's simply not enough time) we sorta get the jist of what and why they are fighting which is a nice addition. :D

So yep, very enjoyable and definitely my favourite P4 AMV for now. You'll have to make another one someday and try and steal that spot from this AMV. ;D But like Code said, it does great justice to the anime and anyone who hasn't watched it should really do so if they enjoy this video. Great work! :up:

Oh, and for future reference:
Spoiler :
It's Aimo and not Amio :P

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:37 am

Kazemon15 wrote:Yaaaay, it's done! .....Will say more when I'm not tired. I just wanted the first post. :P
Woah, you must be really tired!
Theredflash66 wrote:cool! Great job :D
Thanks for watching!
CodeZTM wrote:A really solid action AMV that highlights the main theme of the anime/characters extremely well. Well synced and had great pacing to the beat of the music. Great visual quality, and just an overall fantastic watch. Does Persona 4 a great amount of justice. :)
Thanks! Hoping this gets the ball rolling for more P4 amvs...hint hint? :aimkissyface:
AimoAio wrote:Awesome! :up: Possibly one of, if not the best P4 AMVs out there just now. When I first saw the beta for this I was sorta sketchy on how you'd pull off showing all the characters in such a short time frame but looking at the final product now, I must say, you really did manage it, well done! :mrgreen:

It has just the right amount of action to make it fast and intense but also enough drama for it to not seem random with just fight clashing scenes. And I absolutely love the sync, a great combination of internal and beat sync, also I'm really happy you added that extra effect at 0:08 because it really made a huge difference to me since the sync nitpicker inside me was literally screaming everytime it reached that part and there was nothing to distinguish it from the rest. XD The reworked scenes are also really good, it helps give some sort of consistency and theme to your AMV and while we can't see each character's story fully (cause there's simply not enough time) we sorta get the jist of what and why they are fighting which is a nice addition. :D

So yep, very enjoyable and definitely my favourite P4 AMV for now. You'll have to make another one someday and try and steal that spot from this AMV. ;D But like Code said, it does great justice to the anime and anyone who hasn't watched it should really do so if they enjoy this video. Great work! :up:

Oh, and for future reference:
Spoiler :
It's Aimo and not Amio :P
dhdrtefr Thank you! I actually got a little worried from your first crit on it, so I think you for lighting a fire under my butt to fix some stuff. And this definitely won't be my last P4 AMV...I have at least three in mind I want to do, haha.
Spoiler :
For the love of crap I went and checked the spelling right before I typed it and I still got it wrong 8U

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Good work , i really liked your editing clean with a good selection scenes and synch.
I think it is the best amv with this anime and I was doing a amv with this anime but I've dropped , you made me almost wanna try to edit it again :awesome:
:up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”