The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 am

We've worked hard this year to make sure some of the problem categories from previous years have been properly weeded out but that doesn't mean we're don't occasionally derp.

If you catch something that we missed, whether it be a video in the incorrect category or not even showing up at all, please post it here so we can try and get it corrected before the nomination rounds get to far along.


Thanks for your cooperation :D


Image
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby mirkosp » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 am



:nose:

Shouldn't be in single source, but pilk only marked DBZ...
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby Animated » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:51 am

Hm... why can't the MEPs qualify for Most Original and Best Video of the Year? Those are the categories I've seen so far :?
Image
Image
User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: Athens, Greece
Status: Texty :3

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby °Vej° » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:11 am



It appears in the Best No-Effect instead of Best Effect, I guess because the box is not checked
Image
If you can dream it you can do it an AMV
User avatar
°Vej°
 
Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Location: Italy
Status: Tsundering?


Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:55 pm

For some reason in the the genre's disappeared from this video of mine, I just noticed and it's not listed in it's respected categories:

Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby Ileia » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:58 pm

BecauseImBored1 wrote:Not Listed in Action



I'm gonna guess that they're ineligible because they have blank anime in another entry.
User avatar
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2004
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Status: ....to completion

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Ileia wrote:
BecauseImBored1 wrote:Not Listed in Action



I'm gonna guess that they're ineligible because they have blank anime in another entry.


That actually causes a decent amount of problems. I know one that I caught before the VCAs went live was Umika and her videos weren't showing up at all because she originally posted Sincerity without any audio entry.

I've linked this thread in the moderator forum so hopefully we'll get an update as to when this is fixed. Please keep in mind that you are able to vote for as many videos as you want to in the nomination round. You can go back to your ballot at anytime to add/remove votes. You can view what you've currently voted for by clicking here.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Hmmm...nothing from VivifxAMV is showing up at all...and there do not appear to be any problems with her videos and information.
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby dokidoki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Animated wrote:Hm... why can't the MEPs qualify for Most Original and Best Video of the Year? Those are the categories I've seen so far :?

This is by design. I didn't originally create the queries but I think the idea was not to have videos by one person competing against videos by 50 people or whatever.

°Vej° wrote:It appears in the Best No-Effect instead of Best Effect, I guess because the box is not checked

Fixed.

l33tmeatwad wrote:For some reason in the the genre's disappeared from this video of mine, I just noticed and it's not listed in it's respected categories:

I don't know. I see it in Best Parody and Best Fun.

l33tmeatwad wrote:Hmmm...nothing from VivifxAMV is showing up at all...and there do not appear to be any problems with her videos and information.

This video has ambiguous anime. ("Various")
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki
Free games! (some left) // "Anybody want a pizza roll?"
User avatar
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2000
Location: doki doki space
Status: BLEEP BLOOP!

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby lolligerjoj » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:17 pm

Why is this one not listed at all?
User avatar
lolligerjoj
 
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Location: Munich, Germany
Status: Newfag

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby dokidoki » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:31 pm

lolligerjoj wrote:Why is this one not listed at all?

Non-AMV in database.
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki
Free games! (some left) // "Anybody want a pizza roll?"
User avatar
dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
 
Joined: 19 Dec 2000
Location: doki doki space
Status: BLEEP BLOOP!

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby Diegao » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm

dokidoki wrote:
lolligerjoj wrote:Why is this one not listed at all?
Non-AMV in database.

Image
Image
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
User avatar
Diegao
Enjoy the music
 
Joined: 12 Apr 2009
Location: Italy

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby lolligerjoj » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:03 pm

dokidoki wrote:Non-AMV in database.


I thought Japanese games count as well
User avatar
lolligerjoj
 
Joined: 06 Sep 2010
Location: Munich, Germany
Status: Newfag

Re: The "I Just Don't Know What Went Wrong!" Thread

Postby l33tmeatwad » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:48 pm

dokidoki wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote:For some reason in the the genre's disappeared from this video of mine, I just noticed and it's not listed in it's respected categories:

I don't know. I see it in Best Parody and Best Fun.

I added those back after posting, it confused me when I saw it had no genres selected at all...

dokidoki wrote:
l33tmeatwad wrote:Hmmm...nothing from VivifxAMV is showing up at all...and there do not appear to be any problems with her videos and information.

This video has ambiguous anime. ("Various")

Ah, I did not look that far back, I was just looking at her videos from this year.
Sites: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Guides & Scripts: AMV 101 | AviSynth 101 | Anime Upscale
PixelBlended Studios: Website | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
User avatar
l33tmeatwad
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2005
Location: Charleston, SC
Status: Trolling

Next

Return to 2013 AnimeMusicVideos.Org Viewer's Choice Awards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron