A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: A Magical Girl MEP: Glowing Enchantments

Post by Zanzaben » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:15 am

Chiiisus wrote: Like I said, I just love Nanoha and I'm sorry if my comments offended you. :)
Oh no I am not offended at all just curious what you would have used. Also I seems I need to change my statement "my copy of the Nanoha series was to bad a quality"
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:22 pm

I haven't really seen many magical girl animes but I like this MEP, the song is just too adorable and fits perfectly with the theme. Good work everybody! ^^

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 am

good work everyone, overall this is a nice MEP, i just think the song was kind of slow (to be honest I didn't really like it) but that's just my opinion :P but you guys did a good job on editing.

Code plz teach me how to do those shiny white particles in the credits LOL xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”