The Vent Thread

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: The Vent Thread

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Ugh, fuckin tow truck companies. Yeah, grab my car less than 5 minutes after I park in a spot where nobody I know has ever been towed; I totally want to pay you $200 for that.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:33 pm

Ugh that sucks kit. I remember the time we went to Moe's for $5 burrito night. The parking lot was full so we parked across the street. Went and had a nice meal with some friends, walked back across the street aaaaand we got towed, was quite an adventure to get our cars back too. Still bitter sweetly remember that as $105 burrito night.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:15 am

When Reality and Outside my Reality are completely two separate entities...

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:35 pm

In my last 10-15 matches of LoL over the last few days, my team has ALWAYS had 1-2 afk people. >:|

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 pm

CodeZTM wrote:In my last 10-15 matches of LoL over the last few days, my team has ALWAYS had 1-2 afk people. >:|
They should have a feature where you can take control of another player's character if the player is away from their character for a certain period of time. That way, you can use their character as a distraction while you ambush the shit out of the other team >:D

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:29 pm

CodeZTM wrote:In my last 10-15 matches of LoL over the last few days, my team has ALWAYS had 1-2 afk people. >:|
Not sure why.. but I can't imagine you playing LoL

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Wishful thinking. No hope.

Sigh.
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Feeling hell of sick with not much sleep and getting into my annual car crash and being super behind on homework and such... ugh.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm

I swear to god if I try and think about it all at once, I'll break down. I WILL crack.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 am

For the past few days, I've been randomly having dreams about some of my bad childhood memories and re-living alot of the stupid shit I did. :x :oops: :cry:

It's becoming as bad as the dreams I had where I would be back at my old job completely in my underwear or back in school where I didn't do my homework. I think I suffer from some kind of post traumatic stress disorder. :oops:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “General Discussion”