Do you like my idea?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Do you like my idea?

Post by Sephirothskr » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:25 pm

I've been planning this video for a few months and have speant those months storyboarding my AMV and gathering the anime for it and at long last, I can start on it. I'm using kiba, FUll metal brotherhood, Soul eater, Naruto Shippuden, and devil may cry. Do you like this combination? The song (Won't name it yet.) is basically chanting with good beats around it which I'm really focusing round good vs evil. If you guys think this combo of anime might sound interesting comment! I'll be working months on this project :)

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Re: Do you like my idea?

Post by Animated » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 am

Sorry for bursting your bubble, but your concept isn't any different from the thousands of action AMVs you find on Youtube. Even if you'll try the impossible, mask everything out and make them fight each other, it's still the same thing. Try creating a unique storyline instead.

Naruto with FMA and Soul Eater? That's something I've never seen before!

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:37 pm

The way I'm doing it I haven't seen anyone else do EVER. I'm spending so much time on this one and like I said, my formula is working out rather well. All of the series I'm using are just flowing into eatchother, and rather than representing a character from a series, their basically representing good or evil. I know this one will stand out from the rest. I'm confident it will.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Not trying to be rude or anything, but it really feels like you just created this thread for the purpose of bragging about your video idea. You don't really seem to have any intention of taking anyone's opinion into account...

I could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me. :/

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Sephirothskr wrote:The way I'm doing it I haven't seen anyone else do EVER. I'm spending so much time on this one and like I said, my formula is working out rather well. All of the series I'm using are just flowing into eatchother, and rather than representing a character from a series, their basically representing good or evil. I know this one will stand out from the rest. I'm confident it will.
omg, really?!

I can't wait! You are the hope and inspiration the amv community has been waiting for! :beer: :beer: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: :sorcerer: |:>
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Animated
Drama Text Cop
Org Profile

Post by Animated » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Ok, I believe we were too harsh on him... who knows, he may make something revolutionary after all.

Anyway, I have to tell you this before I leave: i've seen your previous 5 posts, and saw that you were confident for your first video here too. Trust me, most of us would rate it 'below average'. So... don't have high hopes about anything, you might get surprised here.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 pm

Do you like your idea? If yes: do it.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:16 pm

i'm kinda curious to see the kiba footage mixed with the others :o

make what you want. if your only concern is to impress people you're gonna have a tough time here, cuz everyone has an opinion and many are very blunt about it. :beer:

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

I've been doing this shit for 5 years. My videos aren't always extremely well thought out, but this one is different. There's a difference between spending one day on a video and spending 3 months on a video. I want to show the community what I'm made of. Show them that I'm not some "Under class" editor...

zibbazabba905
Org Profile

Post by zibbazabba905 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Sephirothskr wrote:I've been doing this shit for 5 years. My videos aren't always extremely well thought out, but this one is different. There's a difference between spending one day on a video and spending 3 months on a video. I want to show the community what I'm made of. Show them that I'm not some "Under class" editor...
sounds like me without all the laziness, sometimes its that drive that keeps people alive

Even if it "...isn't any different from the thousands of action AMVs you find on Youtube..." always learn something from what you do, and your next video will always be better than your last
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy

Return to “General AMV”