Need help finding a lost AMV

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
MysticSquid
Org Profile

Need help finding a lost AMV

Post by MysticSquid » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm

I am searching for a Bleach AMV of the song Shamrock by UVERworld. It's been taken off of YouTube so I'm guessing the only way someone's gonna have it is if they downloaded the vid. BUT it's one of the few good Bleach AMV's I remember seeing so it would definitely have been worth saving. I wish I had... but yeah if anyone has this vid and can share it somehow then that'd be great.

Also as a side note there's another really good one of the song CHANCE! by the same band (UVERworld). It's on this site but there was a slightly different version I remember (one of the pictures on the intro was rainbow-ified, as well as another part in the middle I think). For some reason I think this one had slightly better timing of some stuff. It's since been taken down from YouTube as well, so if anyone has that saved, that'd be sweet too.

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Need help finding a lost AMV

Post by pacotacoshell » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:32 pm

Is this it?
For the second one:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/search/ ... go#results

Tip: the search function is your friend.

MysticSquid
Org Profile

Re: Need help finding a lost AMV

Post by MysticSquid » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:04 pm

neither, the Shamrock one has ONLY Shamrock, not 2 different songs. The second one is right but I'm looking for a slightly different version. It's basically the same though.

Return to “General AMV”