People badmouthing Vic Mignogna and Jonny Yong Bosch

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: People badmouthing Vic Mignogna and Jonny Yong Bosch

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 pm

I got no problem with Johnny but Vic is a prick.

This isn't just based on rumors either :/ Our AMV Contest Coordinator had to deal with him one year for the con and he was an uptight asshole the entire time. Not to mention the con heads at another convention (not going to drop the name here) had to deal with his BS too. Parents complaining about him taking young girls into his room and him refusing to do anything he had signed on to do unless he had fricken' rose petals in his toilet. He's a temperamental man-child.
Plus a friend of mine was once in line with someone she knew waiting for autographs. My friend could give a shit less about English dubs but her buddy was into that stuff so she stuck by her. Vic overheard her talking to her friend about why she didn't care for dubs (not ranting and raving, just calmly giving her opinion) and Vic had her removed from the line because "she didn't need to be there".

Johnny on the other hand I would buy a drink for any day. Mother fuckin' water skiing gypsies and shit.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Yeah, Vic is a royal dbag...his status has certainly gone to his head.

Johnny is an awesome dude though.

NelTu
Org Profile

Post by NelTu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 am

I met vic ones at the anime expo in Anaheim, he was nice I talked to him for like 5 min he seemed alright.
Killing you only reduces the number of idiots
Best Site EVAH Clicky! www.adurah.com/img/hp7_spoilers.jpg

Mroni
Location: Heading for the 90s living in the 80s sitting in a back room waiting for the big boom
Org Profile

Post by Mroni » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Well these guys have their fan boys. The sub vs dub war is over it's down right retarded as both come on dvd. If you are from when Vhs was the main medium then Yes it actually meant something because the tapes were 30 bucks a pop. I prefer a good dub over subs any day. It has nothing to do with being lazy I just enjoy the people talking in my native language. Some dubs are Horrible a couple of the most horrid I can think of are Love hina and Mysterious play. Wendy lee was in the love hina dub i think she did like 3 parts it was horrid.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:14 pm

[citation needed]

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu May 30, 2013 5:48 pm

People can be very irritating and mean when they are jealous. Besides until there is proof, it's only cruel rumors from people who have nothing better to do.

I personally like Vic Mignoga's voice. I watch a ton of anime and he is one of my most favorite voice actors. Never met him personally or any other actor, but everyone has bad days and be rude, crude, or just plain grumpy. So, give these actors a break.

I like dubbed animes though I do watch a lot of subtitles animes. Mainly, the reason I don't like subtitles is because I'm an American and can't understand Japanese. Subtitles are okay, but they distract from the action and facial expressions.

hasteroth
lost the bet
Org Profile

Post by hasteroth » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 pm

ITT Vic fanboys :D
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 am

Vic's a great actor, but his con behavior is sometimes questionable.

Isn't that true of all of us? I certainly had my share of bad behavior which is inappropriate in the extreme now as I work as an interpreter for JP guests.

Dunno the other guy.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

yuppa
Org Profile

Post by yuppa » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 am

I have yet to meet either of them two guys yet. Although I am sure they cannot be as big a ass as jim lee was. Yeha I know jim lee is a comics guy But he was asshole a numbah 1. Assholes are from all over and come from all walks of life.
END OF LINE
Once king of noobs...now king nothing!!

Return to “General Anime”