Yana

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Yana

Postby Ikore » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

Youtube

3 hour IC, I didn´t feel like editing, but this remake was done before I ever notice. resurrection of one of my first amv, I´ve tried to edit the ending as I remembered it :bear:

is this the year of the wizard? :sorcerer:
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Re: Yana

Postby Diegao » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I pretty much liked it, the mood was good. Considering that you edited it for a 3 hours IC, the result is really nice. :beer:

Take a look to this, people!
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter
Diegao
Enjoy the music

Postby NotReallyHere » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Great AMV, I really liked the mood set in it. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, which was a bit abrupt to me but then again, you made this in only 3 hours. :)
NotReallyHere
Just for Fun

Postby Ikore » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:43 am

thanks for the comments, awesome (Y)

NotReallyHere wrote:the ending, which was a bit abrupt to me

that´s a better feeling than ¨long and boring¨, anyway I prefer to focus in new ideas, but this amv was fun to edit.

diegao94 wrote:Take a look to this, people!

:ying:
SING! Never mind the words!!!
Ikore

Postby SeNniN » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:01 am

to me it felt like some other song was playing while I was watching this. Didn't see much of a connection between the two.
The editing it self is ok, but needed more sync and better scene selection. Not a bad attempt for 3 hours.
SeNniN

Return to AMV Announcements