Yana

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ikore
Org Profile

Yana

Post by Ikore » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:14 am

Youtube

3 hour IC, I didn´t feel like editing, but this remake was done before I ever notice. resurrection of one of my first amv, I´ve tried to edit the ending as I remembered it :bear:

is this the year of the wizard? :sorcerer:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

Diegao
Enjoy the music
Org Profile

Re: Yana

Post by Diegao » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:29 pm

I pretty much liked it, the mood was good. Considering that you edited it for a 3 hours IC, the result is really nice. :beer:

Take a look to this, people!
Rising Production: Site - Forum - Facebook - Twitter

NotReallyHere
The Macho Man
Org Profile

Post by NotReallyHere » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:40 pm

Great AMV, I really liked the mood set in it. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, which was a bit abrupt to me but then again, you made this in only 3 hours. :)

Ikore
Org Profile

Post by Ikore » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:43 am

thanks for the comments, awesome (Y)
NotReallyHere wrote:the ending, which was a bit abrupt to me
that´s a better feeling than ¨long and boring¨, anyway I prefer to focus in new ideas, but this amv was fun to edit.
diegao94 wrote:Take a look to this, people!
:ying:
SING! Never mind the words!!!

SeNniN
Org Profile

Post by SeNniN » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:01 am

to me it felt like some other song was playing while I was watching this. Didn't see much of a connection between the two.
The editing it self is ok, but needed more sync and better scene selection. Not a bad attempt for 3 hours.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”