Princess

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Princess

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:47 am

Many of you may have seen this in the AWA Pro Contest when it was only half finished. Well, it is complete! (i'm very rusty at this)

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Princess

Post by Kireblue » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:48 pm

I've been waiting for this Addy! I'm so glad you finished it :up:

blaksun
The one and lonely ... only
Org Profile

Post by blaksun » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:56 pm

classic :up:
enjoy ever sek. off it :)
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Heh, thx. I tried to make it more true to classic/basic amvs and not use too many effects :p

KidEgo
Org Profile

Post by KidEgo » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Fuck Rick Astley. NEXT
All my haters:I'm awesome, and you're just jealous and biased elitists. Fuck you very much.
And I still say CASSHERN SINS SUCKS ASS!!!!

xexyzl
Org Profile

Post by xexyzl » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm

KidEgo wrote:Fuck Rick Astley. NEXT
Oh look, KidEgo the boy genius is back. Great.

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm

Really enjoyed this actually. It came off quite serious for having used a song that's been hyped up to make everything associated with it be a joke haha.
I've never seen Sailor Moon but I'm interested in the two characters now. I like the simplicity of everything and how you were given the opportunity to really assess the events and emotions. Cute ending too. Just a overall solid romance amv; it's nice to have those every now and again, but people are too caught up trying to make the next big "original" idea. Nice job. :)
Image Image

jt_x
Org Profile

Post by jt_x » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:38 pm

I gave this an opinion. Best video I have ever seen and I'm not even kidding :awesome:

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Taite wrote:Really enjoyed this actually. It came off quite serious for having used a song that's been hyped up to make everything associated with it be a joke haha.
I've never seen Sailor Moon but I'm interested in the two characters now. I like the simplicity of everything and how you were given the opportunity to really assess the events and emotions. Cute ending too. Just a overall solid romance amv; it's nice to have those every now and again, but people are too caught up trying to make the next big "original" idea. Nice job. :)
Heh thanks! My goal was to use that song because its never taken seriously, and make people stop and take it serious. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
jt_x wrote:I gave this an opinion. Best video I have ever seen and I'm not even kidding :awesome:

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://oi50.tinypic.com/35217d2.jpg
Wow really? Thank you!

jt_x
Org Profile

Post by jt_x » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 pm

this wasn't directed at me but I still had to quote it;
AMV_4000 wrote: Heh thanks! My goal was to use that song because its never taken seriously, and make people stop and take it serious. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
This is why I like this video so much the idea of someone *thinking* they got rickrolled while they are actually watching a *serious* video is nice, still
one could argue that this in itself is a sarcastic joke and therefore the person still got trolled :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”