AMV Salad 7 Open!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Angelyco
Org Profile

Re: AMV Salad 7 Open!

Post by Angelyco » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:12 am

I'm still planning to do something, just haven't cemented an idea yet!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 am

Angelyco wrote:I'm still planning to do something, just haven't cemented an idea yet!
Not to worry, just let it come. I was considering making a Skype chat that we could all join and basically talk if we're there and throw ideas around and see how that works this year to keep things fresh. It wouldn't have to be something that you have to be a part of perpetually, but something you can drop in on and have conversations with people if they're available to talk about things and brainstorm for a few mintues here and there.

How's that idea strike people to keep the creativity up?
ImageImageImage

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:24 am

YO! Skype Chat!

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:28 am

I've gone ahead and added my skype to my profile and gotten a couple of you contacted. Drop me a line when you're free and we'll talk about some of your ideas and goals and brainstorm some things :D
ImageImageImage

Deemer
Org Profile

Post by Deemer » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:35 am

sadly, I dont currently have a mic :cry:
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Alva Edison

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:48 am

Deemer wrote:sadly, I dont currently have a mic :cry:
Oh no, I didn't mean exclusively voice chat. I barely have time to voice chat as it is, so feel free to drop me messages and I'll answer when I return. I work from 2:30-11 PM most days anyway, so it could be tough to get ahold of me normally outside of Sunday and Monday (my days off).

Anyway, has everyone started having ideas come in? As much as I'd like to keep mine secret for a surprise, I'm fine with sharing them to help everyone get some thoughts if they feel like they're having trouble thinking of anything.
ImageImageImage

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:17 pm

I'm getting started on my first major clip this weekend now that I've got my new graphics card installed. I'll be posting as I finish clips to give everyone a chance to see and critique them in case they notice issues. Everyone can feel free to do the same, or I'll set aside time for one-on-ones with people if they'd like. Coming up on the THREE MONTH mark, so if you have some ideas rolling around in your head, be sure to start checking for footage!
ImageImageImage

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello, all! Checking in to see how everyone is doing, and will be sending messages to everyone in a few days to make sure everyone is still remembering to think up clips while they go about their lives. I was delayed by overtime at work, so only managed to get footage for my clip, but I'll be working on it shortly.

Where's everyone else at in terms of their ideas?
ImageImageImage

Squancho
Org Profile

Post by Squancho » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:32 pm

I'll be working on mine as soon as Katsucon is over next week, plus I have a friend who sent me a contribution as well.
Zenkaikon
AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2013 - 2019)
Asst AMV Showdown Coordinator
(2020 - 2021)

Gaelstrom
Org Profile

Post by Gaelstrom » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:42 am

Awesome! If anyone else has anyone who thinks they have a friend with a fun idea to do, please ask them if they'd like to! Or if they can't edit or don't want to, see if they'd be willing to let someone else who may not have as many ideas do it and credit them. I want to see what we can do to yet again push the envelope and see what can be done.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”