(CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
pacotacoshell
Org Profile

(CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 am

Still surprised that I won, but very happy nonetheless xD

alien762
Org Profile

Re: (CornDog Vidvid's IC) Fatality

Post by alien762 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:29 am

Well done i like this job. The ed claymore's song is loveable and the video is enjoyable :wink:

Centurione
Org Profile

Post by Centurione » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 am

That's an obvious win as for me :up:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

This was a really cool video Paco! Really neat transitions and awesome pacing to it. :)

Now I really need to watch this show now. D:

Definitely deserved the win! :up:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:08 pm

alien762 wrote:Well done i like this job. The ed claymore's song is loveable and the video is enjoyable :wink:
Thank you! And yeah, the ED actually makes me want to watch the anime xD
Centurione wrote:That's an obvious win as for me :up:
Aww thanks! ;__;
CodeZTM wrote:This was a really cool video Paco! Really neat transitions and awesome pacing to it. :)

Now I really need to watch this show now. D:

Definitely deserved the win! :up:
Thank you Code! And yes, you really do >__> I was also one of those people that put off this anime for a while, but once you do start it up it's so worth it.

Magicflier
Org Profile

Post by Magicflier » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am

Amazingly relentless work Paco :up:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 pm

As mentioned previously on Youtube some sequences felt a little long, in particular the last fight scene which felt like it just went on forever. Though you did manage to help break it up by adding some overlays so it wasn't too bad. Great transitions and editing in general but it didn't really stand out that much to me, I suspect my lack of interest in the song is partially to blame since I just couldn't quite get a strong feeling from it. I'd say A Corrupted Elegance is still my favourite Katanagatari AMV. :P

But omg a 4 minute video for an IC. :amv: How the hell do you edit so fast Paco?! xD Seriously, you never cease to amaze me. :up: Also I'm glad to see you back and editing. :)

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 am

Magicflier wrote:Amazingly relentless work Paco :up:
Thanks Bryan!
AimoAio wrote:As mentioned previously on Youtube some sequences felt a little long, in particular the last fight scene which felt like it just went on forever. Though you did manage to help break it up by adding some overlays so it wasn't too bad. Great transitions and editing in general but it didn't really stand out that much to me, I suspect my lack of interest in the song is partially to blame since I just couldn't quite get a strong feeling from it. I'd say A Corrupted Elegance is still my favourite Katanagatari AMV. :P

But omg a 4 minute video for an IC. :amv: How the hell do you edit so fast Paco?! xD Seriously, you never cease to amaze me. :up: Also I'm glad to see you back and editing. :)
Thanks for the feedback Aimo. I think I went through 3 or 4 takes of different song cuts of the last chorus because, yeah, a minute+ for the last battle was a little overboard >__> But at the same time I wanted to emphasize how important that fight was in the anime, but it was still long nonetheless. xD As for the song, it grows on you after a while. I thought it was pretty meh the first time I heard it but I listened to it more and I ended up loving it.

I'm pretty sure anyone that was in OrgEditor will tell you that it changes people :l

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”