Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

This forum is for the announcement and discussion of anime music video contests.

Re: Corndog Vidvids Iron Chef - RESULTS ARE OUT!!!

Postby Taite » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Love your comments Yue, and totally agree. I draw my "feels" for my amvs from the song, and I just couldn't nail any of them down! So I went the abc route. Lopez's video takes the cake for me too.

And congrats to the top three! Missed Paco's amv before, but I definitely agree with the decision. A completely solid amv, quite lovely.
Image Image
Taite

Postby chaosgod357 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
chaosgod357 wrote:Congrats to the winners ^__^ .... question will you show each individual group winner and details about what the editors thought like you did?

Click the link on the first page that says "Click here to see the judging and group results!"

Thanks I only noticed your reviews till I looked at the bottom lmao I derped
ChaosGod Productions
TheOrg: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... id=1096519
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosGodProductions
<3 AMV Editors Don't Die We Multiply!!
chaosgod357

Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 am

At this time I'd like to welcome all the participants to leave their comments about the IC.

Anything you'd like to see done in the future? Did you have fun? What do you think could be done to improve the IC?
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Chiiisus » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

Congrats everyone! :ying:

A well deserved win for Paco!
Niwa deserves cake now. D:
I really loved Animated's video too. :3

I CAN DEELEEETE.

I liked the idea behind the IC, DO MORE! :3
Rawr desu <3
Chiiisus

Postby javywhite » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am

I really enjoyed this IC, it was a fun challenge and I learned a lot from it. The videos that the contestants made were all fun to watch and there were some really amazing ones! I particularly liked Animated's video, it's really amazing how a video can be put so well together on the spot without much prior planning. I'd definitely join again if you guys hosted another one (Maybe teams/meps :asd: ).
Last edited by javywhite on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
javywhite
You belong in a museum

Postby Drango » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:06 am

Congratulations to the winners!
Drango

Postby SeNniN » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:12 am

don't quite agree with some of the scores given, but I respect his decision. Congrats to everyone that won!
SeNniN

Postby Kisagi » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 am

hehe, Nicely done everyone! I enjoyed this :D
Kisagi

Postby Kimberly » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:21 am

Congrats to everyone!!
ImageImage
Kimberly
Kardashian

Postby catgod » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:27 am

:bzz: that's right RECOGNITION FROM THE DINO SORCERER! BOW DOWN PEASANTS! :bzz2:
bahh congrats to the winners, that was strikingly spot on with my predictions and thanks to everyone who participated! THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN!
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Postby Otohiko » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:28 am

SeNniN wrote:don't quite agree with some of the scores given, but I respect his decision. Congrats to everyone that won!

Remember that scores are relative - i.e. each judge probably has slightly different definitions of what a 7 or a 10 in any given category is. I know my definitions are a little different from other judges.

Again, I wanna thank everybody in my category. You guys were awesome, and you really delivered. As you can tell from the scores, I thought it was for the most part a really really close one. I did think that several factors really took Javywhite's video over the top, and in my personal view his is by far the best one in the IC period, but there's lots of other merit to go around here.

I was not disappoint. I sort of hate having to judge and decide, but I really hope you guys aren't disappoint with my results either |:>
Otohiko

Postby SeNniN » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 am

Otohiko wrote:
SeNniN wrote:don't quite agree with some of the scores given, but I respect his decision. Congrats to everyone that won!

Remember that scores are relative - i.e. each judge probably has slightly different definitions of what a 7 or a 10 in any given category is. I know my definitions are a little different from other judges.

Again, I wanna thank everybody in my category. You guys were awesome, and you really delivered. As you can tell from the scores, I thought it was for the most part a really really close one. I did think that several factors really took Javywhite's video over the top, and in my personal view his is by far the best one in the IC period, but there's lots of other merit to go around here.

I was not disappoint. I sort of hate having to judge and decide, but I really hope you guys aren't disappoint with my results either |:>

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that, and that's exactly why i said that I respect his decision. :dino:
But, just to be clear, I wasn't just referring to the scores given to me. :uhoh:
SeNniN

Postby chaosgod357 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 am

Radical_Yue wrote:At this time I'd like to welcome all the participants to leave their comments about the IC.

Anything you'd like to see done in the future? Did you have fun? What do you think could be done to improve the IC?

This was fun and a great learning experience for me.. the layout and everything about it should stay in tact, but yeah maybe every other one do MEP then individual I would surely join again CDVV hosted a great IC and you all should do this again without doubt.

Nuff Said!!
ChaosGod Productions
TheOrg: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... id=1096519
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosGodProductions
<3 AMV Editors Don't Die We Multiply!!
chaosgod357

Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am

Postby LopezAMV » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:56 am

Great job everyone and congrats to all the winners :up:
Yue, I completely agree with your comments. I tried making something over the top and it almost ended up backfiring on me. I didn't have enough time to pull it off and it ended up hurting what would've been a really good action amv. Lost so much time trying to make it a crossover too :cry:

Seems my predictions were all wrong. I thought for sure that Javy and Animated would get 1st and 2nd place, respectively, with Niwa not far behind at 3rd. Good job to everyone, nonetheless.

I had fun, round 2 anyone? :ying:
LopezAMV

Postby Cecco » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:09 am

Congrats to all,this was really good ic! And congrats for top 3!:-)
Cecco
Biscotto

PreviousNext

Return to AMV Contests