WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: WAFV2 Official Thread (All entries welcome. )

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:08 am

I have a folder full of betas, so no worries Hagaren. ;)

kapparomeo
Org Profile

Post by kapparomeo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:44 pm

My segment's finished, so the version I sent you should be my final, Code.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:00 pm

okay...my track...I'm basically trashing. I just can't get enthusiastic about very slow clip collecting and very slow editing process anymore.

So for now I just sit back and relax while I wait for finish tracks/betas to come in. (BTW get me some word on your progress at least by Feb 1)
:bear:

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm

ANND now my laptop won't turn on.

well it turns on but says the hard drive can't be found. No clue what could cause this but it's running some test now. After work I'll be taking it to a computer guy and having him look at it. I can only hope that he can bring it back to working order with no lose. Because if he can't with out a complete reboot to factory settings, that means after effects may be lost and this project completely finished for go

UPDATE
well the obvious answer is that the hard dive just died. HOWEVER Files such as the betas your sent in are safe on my portable hard drive as well as some other useful things so when not all is lost. All this really means is that for a couple of months I'll be with out video editing equipment of any kind (this computer here has issues with after effects currently). I'll still look at betas and finals coming in but until my refund check comes in I won't be able to purchase a new hard drive yet.

So I say keep the project going, just might have to have another editor step in for putting the tracks together for a final project. And no epic after effects intro and outro. Of course this is only if entries speed up before anything can be resolved.

CARRY ON!!!

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:ANND now my laptop won't turn on.

well it turns on but says the hard drive can't be found. No clue what could cause this but it's running some test now. After work I'll be taking it to a computer guy and having him look at it. I can only hope that he can bring it back to working order with no lose. Because if he can't with out a complete reboot to factory settings, that means after effects may be lost and this project completely finished for go

UPDATE
well the obvious answer is that the hard dive just died. HOWEVER Files such as the betas your sent in are safe on my portable hard drive as well as some other useful things so when not all is lost. All this really means is that for a couple of months I'll be with out video editing equipment of any kind (this computer here has issues with after effects currently). I'll still look at betas and finals coming in but until my refund check comes in I won't be able to purchase a new hard drive yet.

So I say keep the project going, just might have to have another editor step in for putting the tracks together for a final project. And no epic after effects intro and outro. Of course this is only if entries speed up before anything can be resolved.

CARRY ON!!!
I could try taking a whack at the intro/outro. Do you have your files on a dropbox or something ? Maybe give me a quick run through on what you want done ?
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:10 am

SilverFreedoms wrote: I could try taking a whack at the intro/outro. Do you have your files on a dropbox or something ? Maybe give me a quick run through on what you want done ?
I had a huge detailed response laid out...and accidently closed the tab before posting. So I'm just gonna post links. If ya got questions let me know

intro beta (the lighting is so darn low due to some export issue that you can't see anything really. might need to run it some gamma correction to see what's going on)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6j6vuwssylcih ... 20480p.mov
(song: White Washed by August Burns Red)

Outro ..um..alpha (gif form)
http://s165.beta.photobucket.com/user/O ... 1.gif.html

Outro beta
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7ynwc60qdueg ... 20test.avi
(Song: Kansas by The Devil Wears Prada)

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 pm

You sure have a lot of luck with WAFV, dontcha Osaka? :sweat:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 pm

We're all behind you, Osaka! Let's see this get done...! ....*crawls under rock to continue to edit track*

SilverFreedoms
Org Profile

Post by SilverFreedoms » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote: I could try taking a whack at the intro/outro. Do you have your files on a dropbox or something ? Maybe give me a quick run through on what you want done ?
I had a huge detailed response laid out...and accidently closed the tab before posting. So I'm just gonna post links. If ya got questions let me know

intro beta (the lighting is so darn low due to some export issue that you can't see anything really. might need to run it some gamma correction to see what's going on)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6j6vuwssylcih ... 20480p.mov
(song: White Washed by August Burns Red)

Outro ..um..alpha (gif form)
http://s165.beta.photobucket.com/user/O ... 1.gif.html

Outro beta
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7ynwc60qdueg ... 20test.avi
(Song: Kansas by The Devil Wears Prada)
You know, I was just thinking

I'm going to need information on what sort of things to add (Characters for each person, current song/artist, size of typeface, current list of editors ) , and what effects to use (to synch with your stuff).
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
I'm going to need information on what sort of things to add (Characters for each person, current song/artist, size of typeface, current list of editors ) , and what effects to use (to synch with your stuff).
I'll get back to you on that via pm in the next few days.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”