[MEP] AMV Psychopathy

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[MEP] AMV Psychopathy

Postby LawRayLiet » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:54 am

Featuring some of the many psychopaths found within anime.
LawRayLiet

Re: [MEP] AMV Psychopathy

Postby Animated » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 am

Unfortunately, it was uninteresting to say the least. Badly edited, no coherence between the parts (especially the song choices), aspect ratio problems, quite boring on some parts. More like a collage of scenes with freaked out guys, than a solid collaboration. I'm sorry, that's a 2/5 from me :|
Animated
Drama Text Cop

Re: [MEP] AMV Psychopathy

Postby LawRayLiet » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 pm

I originally thought by not limiting the song choices, it would drive more interest for participation and allow more freedom for creativity. But in the end I received far less entries to work with than I'd initially expected. I realize now how a more strict content control can be better in most cases.
Anyway, thanks for a fair review.
LawRayLiet

Return to AMV Announcements