Skywalker - Consider

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SkywalkerAmv
Org Profile

Skywalker - Consider

Post by SkywalkerAmv » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 am

Last edited by SkywalkerAmv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Shiver
Higurashiver
Org Profile

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Post by Shiver » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I comment also here: great job! :ying:
Spoiler :
in order to post your video like this:
you can use the "vidid" option. You can find the guide here http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =3&t=76342 :wink:

TheSkywalker6117
Org Profile

Post by TheSkywalker6117 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Shiver wrote:I comment also here: great job! :ying:
Spoiler :
in order to post your video like this:
you can use the "vidid" option. You can find the guide here http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... =3&t=76342 :wink:
Thanks man!:D
yeah already said this someone too, sorry:D

xexyzl
Org Profile

Post by xexyzl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?

SkywalkerAmv
Org Profile

Post by SkywalkerAmv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 am

xexyzl wrote:Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?
yeah cuz nostromo the one who makes videos like this, right? so, if someone make video in this category, it must be cuz of nostromo...bitch please

javywhite
You belong in a museum
Org Profile

Post by javywhite » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am

diggin' it.

xexyzl
Org Profile

Post by xexyzl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm

SkywalkerAmv wrote:
xexyzl wrote:Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?
yeah cuz nostromo the one who makes videos like this, right? so, if someone make video in this category, it must be cuz of nostromo...bitch please
Hey dude, it's not like that's a bad thing. Nostromo was the reason I made my first AMV.

I only said as much because you used a lot of the same clips as Galaxy Bounce and Binary Overdive (possibly coincidental, those sources were pretty short) and a lot of the same clips as Quantum Ripples (much less coincidental) and it was set to an Electro House/Dubstep remix of an Above and Beyond song. At the very least you were influenced, consciously or otherwise, by Nostromo's work; perhaps homage was too strong a word.

SkywalkerAmv
Org Profile

Post by SkywalkerAmv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm

xexyzl wrote:
SkywalkerAmv wrote:
Hey dude, it's not like that's a bad thing. Nostromo was the reason I made my first AMV.

I only said as much because you used a lot of the same clips as Galaxy Bounce and Binary Overdive (possibly coincidental, those sources were pretty short) and a lot of the same clips as Quantum Ripples (much less coincidental) and it was set to an Electro House/Dubstep remix of an Above and Beyond song. At the very least you were influenced, consciously or otherwise, by Nostromo's work; perhaps homage was too strong a word.
okay, sounds better now, i misunderstood sorry xD so, yeah, maybe i was influenced by his works, but there are more videos where these clips/animes can be found, honestly, i was watching solex:remix of time in my favs, when i get inspirated to do something like this..animemix thing, than i just had to search for a song, and i don't think that could be a problem if you learn from the best editors. Eventually, i just tried out this, cuz i never did it before, thats all.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”