Skywalker - Consider

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Skywalker - Consider

Postby SkywalkerAmv » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:04 am

Last edited by SkywalkerAmv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
SkywalkerAmv
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2012

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby Shiver » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I comment also here: great job! :ying:
Spoiler :
in order to post your video like this:
you can use the "vidid" option. You can find the guide here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76342 :wink:
User avatar
Shiver
Higurashiver
 
Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Location: Italy
Status: ...

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby TheSkywalker6117 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Shiver wrote:I comment also here: great job! :ying:
Spoiler :
in order to post your video like this:
you can use the "vidid" option. You can find the guide here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76342 :wink:

Thanks man!:D
yeah already said this someone too, sorry:D
TheSkywalker6117
 
Joined: 25 Apr 2011

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby xexyzl » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?
User avatar
xexyzl
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Location: CA

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby SkywalkerAmv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 am

xexyzl wrote:Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?

yeah cuz nostromo the one who makes videos like this, right? so, if someone make video in this category, it must be cuz of nostromo...bitch please
User avatar
SkywalkerAmv
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2012

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby javywhite » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am

diggin' it.
User avatar
javywhite
You belong in a museum
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2010
Location: New York City, NY
Status: ngrfgt

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby xexyzl » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm

SkywalkerAmv wrote:
xexyzl wrote:Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?

yeah cuz nostromo the one who makes videos like this, right? so, if someone make video in this category, it must be cuz of nostromo...bitch please
Hey dude, it's not like that's a bad thing. Nostromo was the reason I made my first AMV.

I only said as much because you used a lot of the same clips as Galaxy Bounce and Binary Overdive (possibly coincidental, those sources were pretty short) and a lot of the same clips as Quantum Ripples (much less coincidental) and it was set to an Electro House/Dubstep remix of an Above and Beyond song. At the very least you were influenced, consciously or otherwise, by Nostromo's work; perhaps homage was too strong a word.
User avatar
xexyzl
 
Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Location: CA

Re: Skywalker - Consider

Postby SkywalkerAmv » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:49 pm

xexyzl wrote:
SkywalkerAmv wrote:
xexyzl wrote:Really dug the second half. I'm guessing it's sort of an homage to Nostromo?

yeah cuz nostromo the one who makes videos like this, right? so, if someone make video in this category, it must be cuz of nostromo...bitch please
Hey dude, it's not like that's a bad thing. Nostromo was the reason I made my first AMV.

I only said as much because you used a lot of the same clips as Galaxy Bounce and Binary Overdive (possibly coincidental, those sources were pretty short) and a lot of the same clips as Quantum Ripples (much less coincidental) and it was set to an Electro House/Dubstep remix of an Above and Beyond song. At the very least you were influenced, consciously or otherwise, by Nostromo's work; perhaps homage was too strong a word.

okay, sounds better now, i misunderstood sorry xD so, yeah, maybe i was influenced by his works, but there are more videos where these clips/animes can be found, honestly, i was watching solex:remix of time in my favs, when i get inspirated to do something like this..animemix thing, than i just had to search for a song, and i don't think that could be a problem if you learn from the best editors. Eventually, i just tried out this, cuz i never did it before, thats all.
User avatar
SkywalkerAmv
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2012


Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iKuro and 4 guests