Magi

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Jasta85
Org Profile

Re: Magi

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:29 am

The "evil genius" part of me actually wants to see the Kou Empire's plan to succeed. It's pretty smart, get the nobility to oppress and sell out the peasants, then give the peasants the supplies they need to rebel and then intervene on the side of the nobles and then take over. Naturally it's never going to work because the good guys always win *sigh* I wish things weren't so predictable. I just want some more scenes of Sinbad looking like a badass right now, and some more Magi type fights.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

So it's picked back up. Good to see a lot of action in the starting episode, but there wasn't nearly enough Morgiana (seriously, how did any of her people end up as slaves, you'd think they would have conquered the world by now if they're all like her). Speaking of Morgiana, hope that scene in the opening where she's dancing shows up at some time :awesome:

btw, the poor leopard guy didn't even get a chance to do anything lol, I thought he was going to be the strongest one

ibabrak
Org Profile

Post by ibabrak » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Badass episode is badass :awesome:
ImageImage

TEKnician
Org Profile

Magi

Post by TEKnician » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Crazy bitch water wizard woman turns into love-searching innocent princess? Kinda 180, but at least she's a little more likable. I bet her brother is a badass like Masrur and Morgiana.

Speaking of Morgiana, she's going to master that sonic move one day, I just know it.
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Really happy where this series is. At least it keeps a more realistic grasp on the political situation rather than just "the evil king is gone, everyone will be happy now".

Next ep should be interesting, the civil war ain't over yet. I was starting to like the tsundere princess, but now she's gone :(

Moar Morgiana in the next ep please

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 pm

Morgiana
Spoiler :
Kicked a fucking hole in a dude. This is the best show.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Magi

Post by TEKnician » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

I really can't read judar. What the hell does he want? But I'm glad things are still building up. Even if a giant black demon is breaking all kinds of shit.

He hit Morgiana. He has to die.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Magi

Post by TEKnician » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

I really can't read judar. What the hell does he want? But I'm glad things are still building up. Even if a giant black demon is breaking all kinds of shit.

He hit Morgiana. He has to die.

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 pm

Judar is one of the weaker characters (personality wise, not power wise). He's basically just a spoiled brat that wants to break stuff for fun.

Anyway, good ending to that arc. Anyone know how long the anime is supposed to go for? the manga is pretty long so far so there is plenty of material to work with. I would like to see at least another season after this.

TEKnician
Org Profile

Magi

Post by TEKnician » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:37 pm

God Dammit, Sinbad. Why does a man like you even exist?!

Oh, that's right. The anime wouldn't be worth watching without you. You and your lightning kamehameha. Sweet Jesus.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”