Requests

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Warr3h
Org Profile

Re: Requests

Post by Warr3h » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:56 am

Castor Troy wrote:Your efforts are doomed from the start if you're asking what people want in an amv.

Give them what YOU want.
Might be true. But I still want more music in my library so I can use a song that is fresh to my ears.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:37 pm

There's nothing wrong with taking requests, but you definitely gotta make them your own.

Several of my videos are requests from my friends and family O.o

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:12 am

Warr3h wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:Your efforts are doomed from the start if you're asking what people want in an amv.

Give them what YOU want.
Might be true. But I still want more music in my library so I can use a song that is fresh to my ears.
Wait, so are you looking to make videos so you can get popular? Or are you just looking for new music?

Because those are two totally separate things.

Warr3h
Org Profile

Post by Warr3h » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Both tbh, but you cant become popular if you aim at becoming popular from the start.

I shoulda been more clear, but what I meant was that I want new music that would fit to some kind of artsy AMV. I dont pick songs randomly, I dont stick with songs that my ears are not content with because that would make it impossible for me to work as I get no inspiration neither motivation.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Warr3h wrote:Both tbh, but you cant become popular if you aim at becoming popular from the start.

I shoulda been more clear, but what I meant was that I want new music that would fit to some kind of artsy AMV. I dont pick songs randomly, I dont stick with songs that my ears are not content with because that would make it impossible for me to work as I get no inspiration neither motivation.

Sounds like AMV Suggestions would be the best place to ask about this kind of thing. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

It's easier to suggest music if you've got a general concept or source in mind that you can describe to people.

Cycconic
Org Profile

Post by Cycconic » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

You should do an anime riot and war and dead bodies video to the the song when the man comes around

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 am

What

Return to “General AMV”