[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby MentalTsui » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 am



A last minute shit collab with Lynn. <:

Image
User avatar
MentalTsui
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2010

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby kuruta » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am

very good! :)
User avatar
kuruta
 
Joined: 04 Dec 2009
Location: Argentina
Status: Editor

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Shiver » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:37 am

Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:
User avatar
Shiver
Higurashiver
 
Joined: 30 Oct 2011
Location: Italy
Status: ...

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:
Image
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Argentina
Status: Under your bed!

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby MentalTsui » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm

kuruta wrote:very good! :)


Shiver wrote:Nice job! I liked the combination of the animes :up:


Thanks! :D

[madaraxD] wrote:Nice use of different animes guys! ,dunno who made what but i love it :up:


Really? I thought it was so easy to figure out the parts...oh well. Thanks Mike! :'D

Image
User avatar
MentalTsui
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2010

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Rice » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm

NGRFGT OP
Image
User avatar
Rice
TheRiceWhisperer
 
Joined: 21 Nov 2009
Location: Canada
Status: OP

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby blaku92 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 pm

The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5
Image

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."
User avatar
blaku92
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby MentalTsui » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 pm

nivekov123 wrote:NGRFGT OP


Hai OP NGRFGT

blaku92 wrote:The beginning didn't do much for me -- not because the song was slower in the beginning... it's just that.. I had no feeling for the characters. From an artistic standpoint, there wasn't enough going on visually in the beginning to keep my interest. I think it needed more epic scene selections in the beginning since this is a multiple source amv with no real particular story to draw emotion from. After the halfway point, it was beautiful and very well done. Only a few parts that threw me off. Great song, cool look, compression artifacts were kind of distracting. Overall, an entertaining amv. Thanks! Wish we could see more rock/metal videos like this around here.

3.9999999999/5



Thanks for critique. I'll surely take these points into account when I get screwed in editing in the last minute (since I'll most likely fail to do so sooner). :'D

Image
User avatar
MentalTsui
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2010

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Apocalyptic Melody

Postby Kisagi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm

nice :up:
Image
User avatar
Kisagi
 
Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Location: California, United States
Status: Back working with art


Return to AMV Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests