What programma should I use to make a video like this?

dennisvdijk
Org Profile

What programma should I use to make a video like this?

Post by dennisvdijk » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey,

What programma should I use to make a video like this? Is it possible to put some animation shoot in the video and can I turn the normal shots in animation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqlsMHKRsg

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: What programma should I use to make a video like this?

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 am

Making a video like this has very little to do with software, especially since the editing here is very simple. Making a video like that requires a professional filming and production crew, which costs many many times more than a video editing program.

As far as animation, you can't "turn" live-action footage into animation, although you can filter them to give them an animated look. It's not something that can simply be done automatically and look good, though. There are a lot of different filters, and if you have a specific kind of look in mind, post pictures/video and people might be able to tell you how to make that particular filter look better. That said, it's very hard to make "normal" video look like animation - if you actually want animation-style visuals to look good, you need to have the animation produced from scratch.

To make it short, to make a video like this, you need to hire a professional production company.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “Video Editing Software”