1. Post your video in this thread. (Links please ) You can send me an Org video profile that has a YouTube link, but I will be leaving the opinion here, and not on Youtube. The reason for this is because I want to initiate activity here. If you need help in uploading on The Org, then please look here.
2. I will quote you and post "DONE" when I have completed the opinion.
3. Please be patient, I may be AFK when you post!
4. You can send me as many videos as you like, but please keep it to one or two at a time.
5. I'm wanting to see finished videos so please no betas.
6. If you wish me to leave a
What kind of opinions do you leave?
I try to be as nice as I can and my reviews aren't usually very long or overly nitpicky. If I liked or enjoyed a video I might end up only telling you that. If I have advice* to give, I will more than likely add it. I'm a pretty easy going person.
*Any advice given may be recycled from what other editors have told me in the past.
Why am I leaving opinions?
I'm not trying to get on any charts because I don't even follow them anymore. I'm leaving opinions because my activity here has been almost non-existent recently and I'd like to change that. I love AMVs and I want to watch them but I don't find myself searching them out like I used to.
Do you have to leave an opinion for me?
The short answer: No.
However, if you would like to leave an opinion on any of my videos it would be appreciated. I don't get many opinions anymore so any feedback is nice. If you do, then keep in mind that I won't expect a long opinion as my opinions will probably be short.
Are you still giving opinions? OR Is this thread still open?
The short answer: Yes.
If this changes I will ask a mod to lock this thread and probably modify the first post.
Are bow-ties cool?