[AKROSS Con 2012] Aevum

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2012] Aevum

Post by AimoAio » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Tearx wrote:Dat was a good watch
great job :up:
Thanks! :D So where's that Tokyo Marble Chocolate vid of yours? I'm still waiting for it. :|

AsuSa
Org Profile

Post by AsuSa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:28 pm

very very nice sincronization video :up:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 am

Dat Internal Synching! Dat Emotion!! Those SCENES!!! O: That was the best AMV I have seen in a LONG while~ I would say that the scenes that fit the beginning were perfect but the pacing for some reason felt off. But the AMV, as a whole, was amazing. :up: :up: Quality is... as always, top notch. Almost everything wasn't out of place (I had a problem with the Transitions at 2:23 - 2:27 for some reason) and that editing was too gorgeous. Also, one last thing before I quit praising you: Did you make the red cross at 0:23 - 0:24 or was it masked or something?? Because that cross stands out soo much |:>

Quit being so awesome at editing, May. Your making us slackers look bad~ :bear:

*Also, joining the praising party at the last minute as always* :awesome:

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:09 pm

I really like this :) Seeing that it challenged you so much I'm sure you will be thankful for finishing it ;)

Very baddass and awesome to watch.

WolfandAngel
Org Profile

Post by WolfandAngel » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:32 pm

very nice, how did you make that spinning multiscreen effect? After effects?
"Luck is what occurs when opportunity meets preparation." Seneca

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 pm

@AsuNa & pan_dbgt01: Thanks, glad you liked it!
lloyd9988 wrote:Dat Internal Synching! Dat Emotion!! Those SCENES!!! O: That was the best AMV I have seen in a LONG while~ I would say that the scenes that fit the beginning were perfect but the pacing for some reason felt off. But the AMV, as a whole, was amazing. :up: :up: Quality is... as always, top notch. Almost everything wasn't out of place (I had a problem with the Transitions at 2:23 - 2:27 for some reason) and that editing was too gorgeous. Also, one last thing before I quit praising you: Did you make the red cross at 0:23 - 0:24 or was it masked or something?? Because that cross stands out soo much |:>

Quit being so awesome at editing, May. Your making us slackers look bad~ :bear:

*Also, joining the praising party at the last minute as always* :awesome:
LOL thanks! :D The red cross at 0:23-0:24 was like that in the original. Maybe I added too much contrast so the colour sorta popped out more? XD And 2:23-2:27 was one of the rare sections in the AMV where I manually added zooms. It probably felt weird because around 80% or so of the AMV uses natural motions from the anime itself without any manual zooms.
WolfandAngel wrote:very nice, how did you make that spinning multiscreen effect? After effects?
There's a lot of multiscreen effects but yes they're all made in After Effects though most of them can be replicated in similar editing programs. It's just duplicating the same scene, adjusting their positions + applying a camera to animate movement (and of course any other additional filters like colouring/blurs/lighting) but if you have a question about a specific effect just PM me with the timeframe and I'll try explaining it in more depth.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”