Kill The Noise

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Kill The Noise

Postby SPKWiktor » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am

Video: Kill The Noise (Preview)
Category: Action
Anime: Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online, Ao no Exorcist, Naruto Shippuuden, Deadman Wonderland, Guilty Crown, Fairy Tail, K-project, Bleach, One Piece, Ben-to, To Aru Majutsu no Index, C The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Mugen no Juunin, Gundam 00, Black Rock Shooter, Death Note, Soul Eater, FMA Brotherhood, Neon Genessis Evangelion, Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas
Song: Black Magic
Artist: Kill The Noise
Creator: Hawk-Eye

YouTube
SPKWiktor

Re: Kill The Noise

Postby Emong » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:03 am

Watched because I love the song.

First, I think the intro parts should have been more static. It was somehow off putting to see so much shaking and so on with the singing parts. Second, while you definitely have some kind of a flow going on there with your transitions and all, I think you neglected beat sync too much during the wobbly parts. Or rather: I think your beat sync needed to be more precise and technical. Dubstep is really challenging to edit to but I think it would have been possible to pull it off without abandoning the flow of transitions. For example you could have done something with flashes or other visual effects, reduce the overall dynamism of the video and just add small shakes or other sharp camera movements on the beats etc. There's a lot of possibilities.
Image Image
Emong
A Damaged Lemon

Postby SPKWiktor » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate that.
SPKWiktor

Postby pan_dbgt01 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:22 pm

I loved it. Great flow and enjoyable.
pan_dbgt01

Postby SPKWiktor » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Thank you :)
SPKWiktor

Return to AMV Announcements