Treize & Lady Une video (Gundam Wing)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
tuxedomarty
Org Profile

Treize & Lady Une video (Gundam Wing)

Post by tuxedomarty » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 am

This video was a real challenge to make (as well as a pain in the ass, get to that part later). I'm not a big Treize & Lady Une fan, but I heard this song a week or two back, and it reminded me of them and their relationship and how it tragically ended, and it does contain spoilers. Phil Collins actually wrote the lyrics for this song about the death of Eric Clapton's son Connor. But I still thought it would work for Treize & Lady Une since it's about losing someone, and I had the idea floating around in my mind for a while, and I recently finally got it made. It was a pain in the ass to put together, and I had problems trying to export it from the software, so I hope it pays off. X_X
I can't stand weeaboos and people who keep badmouthing dubbed anime and say it sucks.

AsuSa
Org Profile

Re: Treize & Lady Une video (Gundam Wing)

Post by AsuSa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:22 pm

fantastic video |:>

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”