Till Then (Denpa Onna AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
Org Profile

Till Then (Denpa Onna AMV)

Post by GuntherAMVs » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 am

I did something new recently, and just wanted to drop it here in case people were in the mood to watch something ^w^ xDD

LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: Till Then (Denpa Onna AMV)

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

D'awwwww This was cute :3 I didn't like certain flashes and certain transitions at the beginning but, more towards the end, I was really into the editing.

Anyway, it was a pretty cute amv :P Good job :up:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Very cute :3

Nicely done

Chained(E)Studio
Org Profile

Post by Chained(E)Studio » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Had troubles watching this on Youtube, told me it was blocked : S, lol
It was really nice and cute.
I really liked how you used the overlayed clip in the beginning, and I am assuming you added the little fireflies (I think, I don't remember them in the anime, lol... o-o) really nice touch I hope... ='3

AsuSa
Org Profile

Post by AsuSa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

hahhaha soo very very fun!! :mrgreen:

AimoAio
Being elegantly...lazy
Org Profile

Post by AimoAio » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

I love this, it's just so adorable and upbeat which gives it a nice warm fuzzy feeling when watching. <3

There was a mask blur that was kinda random near the start and the stars, assuming you drew and added them yourself didn't blend quite well because it felt sorta...plain and would have benefited from maybe a change in blending mode or some sort of gradient so it would feel more natural. Some of the heavier beat sync which you did would have had some more impact if you used some light flashes + light zooms to help link them to each other. But other than those small nitpicks, it's really awesome! The sharp zoom and camera shake style works extremely well for this type of the song and the theme of the bicycle was nice even though I didn't really get it. But it's nice to see you tried to use something to tie the whole thing together and showing the bicycle throughout the AMV does help with consistency since I haven't seen the anime myself so it makes the AMV not look like a mashup of random scenes.

Oh yeah and the lights, rays, particles and flares you added look absolutely splendid! It really adds to the mood of the AMV which was pretty awesome too btw if I haven't mentioned already. It makes me want to keep rewatching the AMV. I'm glad Enchanted managed to somehow inspire you to make this because it's truly great to watch! Awesome work Sommer! :up: :mrgreen:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 am

Aww, this was really cute/sweet. :)

A lovely AMV that brings together the song and the anime really well and fuses romance/upbeat genres together. Also had really solid sync to it, and great scene selection to it.

Fun and I loved it! :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”