Pure Boredom (Short AMV)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Garylisk
Org Profile

Pure Boredom (Short AMV)

Post by Garylisk » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:01 pm

This vids gonna be done in about 2 days, so I am announcing it early. I've been working on it while the preview has been uploading. Actually, I might finish it by tomorrow. Dunno :) Anyway....
Follow the link!

http://www.tenament.com/garylisk/fbamv.htm

BTW It's Fruits Basket to some classic cat & mouse music ;)

(If someone else already did this, my apologies :P Read the page and you'll see a comment about that, among other things...)
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Mon Jul 22, 2002 11:34 pm

I too am bored... I will wait for it to be posted.... :mrgreen:
ImageImage

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:30 am

hehehehe :D
i can hardly wait to see the rest of it :wink:
"Women are scary."
-Sano-san

Kika-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kika-chan » Tue Jul 23, 2002 3:59 am

*GASP* i can't wait *hops up and down* finally a furuba video! that'll actually look (possibly XD!) good!! I've only seen one other one and ..the song was in japanese and it lagged like crazy I was getting so bored I threw it in the recycling bin ¬¬;. Whee can't wait

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Wed Jul 24, 2002 3:11 am

2 days? You know how long you will be bored? The last time I made a boredom video I did it in thirty minutes. Good way to kill time.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:46 am

....I dont understand what this video is about realy.....I just looked like you played a subbed anime clip and added some T&J music....Can you tell me actualy what kind of video this is....im stupid man....very stupid :P

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:23 am

Well it's GONNA be a funny vid.. I hope.. I have not worked on it.. I was gonna get it done until a friend of mine died and I had to go to the wake and the funeral etc....
I'm gonna work on the vid and finish it tomorrow.

The basic idea is that in Fruits Basket, the characters Yuki and Kyo turn into a mouse and cat (They're cursed by the spirits of the "Junishi")... Anyway, they're always fighting. Much like you'd expect from a cat and a mouse.

So anyway, first I thought "Wow, I shoudl do a vid to that with the tom and Jerry theme.

Then I thought "No, wait.. Itchy and Scratchy would be better!"

Soooo.. Long story short, that vid is kind of like a "trailer" for the finished vid.. which should have been done 2 days ago.

To quote my friend Jeff... "Gary, you're the only guy I know who makes trailers for your AMVs"

Well I LIKE MAKING TRAILERS FOR MY AMVS!! SO SUE ME!! :P

Anyway... Will do it tomorrow.. tired tonight... bed soon. Yes.... Bed...

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:15 pm

We are all bored right now!! :lol:
A boredom video would do nicely right now.... :roll: ZZzzz....
ImageImage

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:17 pm

The video is done, but my ISP took down its web services due to them getting bought out.

Anyway, kinda a bummer, but oh well.

I'll post the vid on Tenament, but I have to ask Braden first since the last time I put an AMV on his server, the sudden influx of bandwidth crashed his box O_o

Sagara Sanosuke
Org Profile

Post by Sagara Sanosuke » Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:52 pm

Garylisk wrote:The video is done, but my ISP took down its web services due to them getting bought out.

Anyway, kinda a bummer, but oh well.

I'll post the vid on Tenament, but I have to ask Braden first since the last time I put an AMV on his server, the sudden influx of bandwidth crashed his box O_o
sounds... promising... -_-

but in any case i'll be deligtied to wait ^_^ sense it seems like sucha awsome vid :-D
"Women are scary."
-Sano-san

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”