Premonicion

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CacoVenom
Org Profile

Premonicion

Post by CacoVenom » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbaxABOW_Y

There are two worlds, the real one and the one inside our dreams. but sometimes we experience scenes where we see the future of what we dream , this kind of phenomenon is called Premonicion (Premonition).

Mato Kuroi has entered into a world where she keeps fighting with another people, but one day she found a person who was able to defeat her. and then she found that person in the real world

[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
Org Profile

Re: Premonicion

Post by [madaraxD] » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:Interesting concept, im currently making a similar video xD. Well, technically could be better, and had some errors in sync and flow, but was nice to watch, and also voy a hacer un comentario más detallado en AMVArg, so wait for it!
thx, bro, I want to see your next AMV :up:

ProjectBarcodeError
Org Profile

Post by ProjectBarcodeError » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).

Koneko
Org Profile

Post by Koneko » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

good although long

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:I'll start with what i disliked:

some masks lasks blending/integration (0:20 the sequence were she walks around differents landscape, the masks are evident and lacks a bit of feathering. 2:03: avoid using masks of a character when the background stills have this character. it's confusing). others lacks realism( like the last one i said at 2:03 . there's also the one at 0:11 with the running girl: you shift dimensions and it's harsh for the eye this way, there's a too big different difference of lights/contrat/colors). When making a mask, make sure it helps your dynamism, that it's relevant to use it.

for gestion of rythm/sync, it wasn't too bad. But some scenes ( decapitation at 0:54 and others during the main fight (1:55 and 1:37 for example)) lacks a lot of movement. they're too static for the sequence you have, compared to others scenes before and after. trying to always put a little traveling/zoom (nothing big, just to make it move a bit) will really help you rythm and movements.

As for the rest, your end leaves to a possible sequel, and i manage to understand your story (I think). I noticed your getting better with the time, and i'll be interested to see your next one.

Oh thanks for sending your amv to g-anime ;).
thank you very much I'll put it into practice for next, and if maybe make a sequel with another genre and no preblem Premonicion is Finalist in G Con :ying:

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Koneko wrote:good although long
jjaja thanks xd

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 pm

It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.

CacoVenom
Org Profile

Post by CacoVenom » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Theredflash66 wrote:It's pretty nice. A couple of things could be fixed here and there, but it's decent.
xd yes is decent lol

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”